Titanfall will not come to PS4

SaleemVFX

titanfall-620.jpg

Titanfall, one of Microsoft's big reveals at its E3 presser, will remain "exclusive for the life of the title" to the PC and Xbox platforms, publisher Electronic Arts' CFO Blake Jorgensen said during a financial call today. This comes just a week afterdeveloper Respawn Entertainment revealed the game's March 2014 release date and hefty $250 collector's edition. If this is a make-or-break for you on choosing which next-gen console to buy first, there still might be an Xbox One pre-order hiding out somewhere.

Source :http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/29/titanfall-xbox-one-360-pc-exclusive/

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

Everyone getting excited for next gen consoles pshhhhh the only thing good about that is that PC gaming can move forward now. There can only be a certain amount of gap since BF3 was toned down so consoles could handle it, most of their sales come from consoles since a lot of people pirate it. 

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I'm just glad it's coming to PC, even if my current laptop can't handle it very well I'd rather spend $500 on a new computer than the Xbox One.

Didn't we already know this? I'm pretty sure it was confirmed a while ago it was being developed for Microsoft platforms only.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

This isn't news I saw a video about this a few months ago?

Still kinda pissed, PS4 is the better console (see BF4 resolution and detail) but we don't get the good game :(

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

Didn't we already know this? I'm pretty sure it was confirmed a while ago it was being developed for Microsoft platforms only.

Yes, but nothing official.

OT: I'm staying a PC gamer, I might be getting a PS4 in a couple years after all the crap has been pushed out so this doesn't effect me in the slightest, and I doubt this really effects any of us at all.

Yes, but nothing official.

OT: I'm staying a PC gamer, I might be getting a PS4 in a couple years after all the crap has been pushed out so this doesn't effect me in the slightest, and I doubt this really effects any of us at all.

I am almost 100% certain that this was known at the very same first ever announcement/reveal of the game back during Gamescom 2013 (August).

I am almost 100% certain that this was known at the very same first ever announcement/reveal of the game back during Gamescom 2013 (August).

Some people were holding out hope after one relevant individual made a vague response that didn't definitively confirm that it was more than a timed exclusive, but it seemed like a stretch to me so I wasn't expecting otherwise.

It was hinted at before that Titanfall would be a timed exclusive. Respawn didn't even know about this deal until recently. https://mobile.twitter.com/VinceZampella/status/395325209521029120?screen_name=VinceZampella

I dislike platform exclusivity, this is worse because of the similar hardware architectures, there are less reasons for an exclusive title.