Bootcamp vs clean W10 Install Macbook

Hey guys, so i have a MacBook Pro 15" Retina from 2014, and im wondering about just removing mac os x and installing w10 clean on it.

I tried Bootcamp before but i dont know what it was but it was kindof buggy it seems.

What are your toughts about bootcamp vs clean install on a mac?

You kinda need to use bootcamp if you want the laptop to work properly....

Windows 10 can't install drivers for the macbook hardware, so bootcamp needs to install it itself when loading windows.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I really dont want to waste precious storage space on OS X :(

There is really no driver updates for the hardware? 

Is that the keyboard/Trackpad that is the problem? 

6 minutes ago, Fjellheimz said:

I think it's everything, like the USB controllers, the storage controllers, everything in the macbook is custom made.

I highly doubt the laptop would even boot properly without having windows installed through bootcamp.

If you don't want space on OSX you can just set the partition size to the minimum, so it barely takes up any of your drive.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Okey, well shit next computer is def gonna be a Razer Blade (even tough they are not sold in my country yet)

35 minutes ago, Fjellheimz said:

You can delete the osx partition and only have windows.

Bootcamp are just the drivers, just like the dell ones, you can download them from apple's website https://support.apple.com/kb/dl1720?locale=en_US