Unofficial LTT DayZ Epoch Server

Cacao

um....is the server down?

We updated to 1.0.2.5 and we're currently working on getting all our old scripts working ;)

Should be up any time now.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

We updated to 1.0.2.5 and we're currently working on getting all our old scripts working ;)

Should be up any time now.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The server's up and working, you can join once you update your client!

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Why always daytime? Night time makes this game 100% better!

It's not actually always day, we thought we set it to that, but it turns out we did it wrong. I'm going to tell OP to update the post next time I talk to him.

Hello. Here are some words.

FX-8150, GTX 670, ASRock 990Fx Extreme4, 8Gb Patriot RAM, 1TB boot and Storage, Windows 7 64Bit

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/85.234.146.76:3062/

Why always daytime? Night time makes this game 100% better!

That was just a glitch ^

It is actually day time only.

I will definitely be playing on this server

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

Guys the server now has a TeamSpeak server! You can more easily contact admins and you can request a channel for you clan.

IP 85.234.146.98:9991

Thanks!

This guy is no longer an admin on the server and is nothing but annoying. Please ignore anything he says, it does not represent the server in any way. 

This guy is no longer an admin on the server and is nothing but annoying. Please ignore anything he says, it does not represent the server in any way. 

No, but I did basically build the server. Who scripted the server? Who built the map? Me.

Hello. Here are some words.

FX-8150, GTX 670, ASRock 990Fx Extreme4, 8Gb Patriot RAM, 1TB boot and Storage, Windows 7 64Bit

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/85.234.146.76:3062/

No, but I did basically build the server. Who scripted the server? Who built the map? Me.

This isn't a thread for fighting you do realize that right, I would suggest for your sake and everyone else's that you discuss your problems with the server owner in private. 

Speaking of that why is the server offline? 

I'll PM you about it.

For anyone else wondering, please PM me! Rest assured the server is being worked on and will be up as soon as possible.

@spen96 Is now officially an admin for the server, feel free to contact him with any questions. 

@spen96 Is now officially an admin for the server, feel free to contact him with any questions. 

Hot Damn  :D

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

The server is up and working as normal! Hope to see you all on there.