Is it wise to uninstall War Gaming Tank game?

Velvet Revolver

well if you feel like it's a waste that is not enjoyable, maybe you should stop.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

its enjoyable, not as it used to be. Its the same 4 maps for thousands and thousands of games. I dont even try anymore, just see how many I can spot, or jump off bridges or cliffs to land on other tanks, power slides, speed onto the top of other tanks, or try to flip them.

Perhaps trying something different is a rout you should take. That sounds like some chronic boredom.

i5-6600K @ 4.5 GHz |I| Hyper 212 EVO |I| ASUS STRIX Z270E |I| 8 GB DDR4 HyperX FURY
GTX 1060 Windforce OC 6GB @ 2088 MHz
DEEPCOOL TESSERACT WH |I| EVGA 500 W1 80+
1TB 7200rpm HDD |I| 120GB SSD
GN246HL 144Hz 1080p

Corsair K70 LUX RGB |I| Corsair M65 Pro RGB
PCPP: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/DHzYcf

On 12/1/2016 at 2:51 PM, NuclearKing said:

Perhaps trying something different is a rout you should take. That sounds like some chronic boredom.

LOL some people have in 25k+ games, 50k+ games.

I just now uninstalled this game. I will see how long I last before I reinstall the game.

My plan was ambitious. I wanted to have every line in every country, but I realized that would be hard, its been done though. Then I discounted Arty and many of the TD lines. I wanted to stack everyline to Tier 5 or 6. Then only have two or three lines go all the way to tier 10, I would pick the best Tier 10 tanks to aim for, Medium and Heavy only.

WG now has a policy of 5 chat bans. So I disabled in game chat which reduced my chances. But yesterday someone reported me in general chat and I got banned, so I do not want any more. I have spent a lot of money on that game so they have given me lots of leeway in the past. My conclusion is I am dissatisfied with the amount of maps they have so I joined a clan for the first time after 15k games. I would say at approximately 12k games I was playing for pleasure. The last 3k games or so I was playing for the sole reason of wasting time for reasons I wont get into, except a small taste here - It turns out that the oversight I have been receiving is quite loose which I knew fairly quickly when the conclusion came, I'd say after about a month. I know the factors involved in the looseness of the oversight I received. Remember this is big corp, top dog and no this taste has nothing to do with WG'ing.

The point I am making is I got to be more productive in life then wasting my time in an online game, or typing ambigious statements (that are true) in a chat room I just joined. There are many things I need to do, the biggest is lose weight but in order to do that I need to get off my lazy fucking ass and work out and eat healthy. That requires me to get up off the chair in front of the computer, and do physical activities whether it be working around my house fixing things like the curved edged wall my kids kicked a soccer ball into and caved it in, organizing the garage and work room, fixing the bicycles, organizing paper work, heck even organizing all my favorites on the desktop would be a great start. So in my attempt to better myself, I will do what I did before and self ban my account by installing a random password along with random email and password so I can not recover it. I know I will have other questions on technology but the play by play of life following the lines of addicted faceplant users (a term i use for facebook) should not be at play here. Sure I did it here, but its done elsewhere too. I got great dreams, I make great plans but its always the execution of them that is the key point.

World of Tanks is just a metaphor, its not the game itself. Its more then the game. World of Tanks itself, added to that my relationship with WoT is not the issue at hand. Its just a symptom of a problem.