Free cookie to the guy who can decode this

ManOfDisguise

So you know you're on YT browsing through the comments on a vid and suddenly you see a comment that just doesnt amke any sense whatsoever. So I was watching Levelcap's Roccat Savu and Roccat Kone XTD review and suddenly I see this in the comment section(pasted it):

"To plat in console shooters like bf 3 or cod with mouse - like opening google chrome with enemies. You do not need any skills like accuracy, speed, smooth. Just driving cursor to fuckin google chrome. Everybody can do it, even kids. PC gamers. your time is over till half-life 2. Buy new generation console and open new beautiful world.

he choosing fuckin mouse to open google chrome and to take headshot in 1 second with his cursore. so funny. hah"

This just deserves a big, fat WAT?

Free cookie to the guy who decodes this

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

hes saying playing with a mouse is as easy as seaching the interwebs

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Haha, some people really need to go back to school. Well either that or he makes tons of typos and english isnt his first language.

2nd word in - "Play"

Ok ok i'm from his generation everyone post-14387-0-98504600-1382986195.jpg

It is going to take some time but i'll figure it out! probably not.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

"To play console shooters like Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty with a mouse is like opening Google Chrome but with enemies. You don't need any skills, such as accuracy, speed or smooth movements. You just "drive" the cursor to fucking Google Chrome. Everybody can do it, even children. PC Gamers, your time is over until Half Life 2. Buy a new generation of console (Xbone, PS4) and open up a beautiful, new world. You choose to use your fucking mouse to open Google Chrome, and take one headshot in 1 second with your cursor. So funny, hah."

To shorten it, playing a game with a mouse is as easy as browsing the internet. All a load of fucking dribble and bullshit to me.

Sent from my IKEA desk and gaming rig using nothing but a membrane keyboard and cheap Logitech gaming mouse.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

"To play console shooters like Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty with a mouse is like opening Google Chrome but with enemies. You don't need any skills, such as accuracy, speed or smooth movements. You just "drive" the cursor to fucking Google Chrome. Everybody can do it, even children. PC Gamers, your time is over until Half Life 2. Buy a new generation of console (Xbone, PS4) and open up a beautiful, new world. You choose to use your fucking mouse to open Google Chrome, and take one headshot in 1 second with your cursor. So funny, hah."

All a load of fucking dribble and bullshit to me.

NO! There must be something more...THERE MUST! It's a hidden message! I know it!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

But consoles have aim assist.. we have nothing to help us -_- RACIST 

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

"Just driving cursor to fuckin google chrome. Everybody can do it, even kids."  :P

Specs of my PC:

This makes every PC gamer better.  :D

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

ah the world makes sence 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

You owe ME a cookie for hurting my brain.

To gameth console shooters like Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty with a mouse - t'is like opening Google Chrome but inclusive of enemies. Thou dost not need 'ny skills, such as 'curacy, speed or smooth movements. Thou just drivest the cursor to accursed Google Chrome. Everybody can do't, even waggish boys not yet out of their swaddling-clouts. PC Gamers, thine time is over until Half Life 3, thou shall buyst a new generation of console and openst up a beauteous new world. Thou choosest to use thy knavish mouse to openth Google Chrome, and taketh one headshot in most wicked speed with thy cursor. Such absurdity, hah!

-reads post that says consoles are a beautiful new world, looks at GTA5 on console vs modded GTA4 with 4k mods-

NOPE

7n9YNIS.gif

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

So you know you're on YT browsing through the comments on a vid and suddenly you see a comment that just doesnt amke any sense whatsoever. So I was watching Levelcap's Roccat Savu and Roccat Kone XTD review and suddenly I see this in the comment section(pasted it):

Also, this doesn't make that much sense either. There are words missing, typos, bad structure, wrong punctuation, etc. The first sentence doesn't even have a question mark.

Translation:

Hello everyone, It appears I have a waffle cone stuck in my arse hole.  Can someone who is not a pc gamer come and help to allay my discomfort.  Next time I choose to eat an ice cream with my arse crack I will be sure to soften the cone first.  All hail the mighty xbox and it's waffle cone softness.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Also, this doesn't make that much sense either. There's word missings, typos, bad structure, wrong punctuation, etc. The first sentence doesn't even have a question mark.

Ha, "missings"  you have missed either a word or have pluralised the adjective instead of the noun.   :P

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Ha, "missings"  you have missed either a word or have pluralised the adjective instead of the noun.   :P

fixed. I have no idea how the s got there, maybe I changed the order of the sentence? don't know