Intel i7 4770k, i5 4670k and FX-8350

Fly
Go to solution Solved by Fly,

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1UfGz

I will not create a AMD build as I do not think the FX series cpu's are smart when in this price range.

Also I will not recommend headphones as I am not a big audio guy, please make another thread in the audio section asking for help there, they will be able to help much more.

The only thing I changed were the RAM are 1866 CL8 :)

i5 4670K  $1083

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1UzNY

Thanks @BlackOutCrisis

you've been pretty vague and there are 1001 topics on this forum asking the exact same question so be more specific on  budget and use case. also a headset without a mic is just headphones and I'd make a separate topic about the headphones in the audio section if I were you since they will be able to help a lot more

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

Just go with 4670k unless you are just gaming then 8350.

If he is doing others things whilst gaming the 8350 will be a better choice since it has more cores to leverage to other tasks 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

you've been pretty vague and there are 1001 topics on this forum asking the exact same question so be more specific on  budget and use case. also a headset without a mic is just headphones and I'd make a separate topic about the headphones in the audio section if I were you since they will be able to help a lot more

$1500 budget do not want an overkill PC.

I wouldn't choose any of those, also you DO NOT need a i7 for light video editing/streaming.

You me can you recommend a build? case arc midi i like. :)

I like first version

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

I would say i5

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

8350 for sure, its a no brainer. Its an amazing cpu for the price its marketed. I own a 3570k and regret for not going with the AMD, since I dont do heavy 3d or video rendering.

You me can you recommend a build? case arc midi i like. :)

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1Ufs7

200$ cheaper with the headphone still included.

You can then take that 200$ and put it towards something like a sound card and decent headphones. There are a lot of other options also.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1Ufs7

200$ cheaper with the headphone still included.

You can then take that 200$ and put it towards something like a sound card and decent headphones. There are a lot of other options also.

Nice xD but i no like the dragon in the MB.

you can recommend me another MB and good headphones and can also make a build amd xD

Thanks

Nice xD but i no like the dragon in the MB.

you can recommend me another MB and good headphones and can also make a build amd xD

Thanks

I will not create a AMD build as I do not think the FX series cpu's are smart when in this price range.

Also I will not recommend headphones as I am not a big audio guy, please make another thread in the audio section asking for help there, they will be able to help much more.

I can OC with CPU cooler Evo?

Yes you can, my 3570k is at 4.3Ghz at 1.176v and never goes above 70c even when stress testing with my 212 evo. There is also a guy on here that claims he can get 5.0Ghz out of his 3770k on a 212 evo but I call absolute bullshit on it but you can talk to him yourself about it.

and Live streaming out lag?

I livestream BF3 on maxed out settings only hitting like 75% on my 3570k. I have not found a game I can't stream and play because of my cpu.

I wouldn't choose any of those, also you DO NOT need a i7 for light video editing/streaming.

Yes you can, my 3570k is at 4.3Ghz at 1.176v and never goes above 70c even when stress testing with my 212 evo. There is also a guy on here that claims he can get 5.0Ghz out of his 3770k on a 212 evo but I call absolute bullshit on it but you can talk to him yourself about it.

I livestream BF3 on maxed out settings only hitting like 75% on my 3570k. I have not found a game I can't stream and play because of my cpu.

Thank you very much. :)

The only thing I changed were the RAM are 1866 CL8 :)

i5 4670K  $1083

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1UzNY

Thanks @BlackOutCrisis

The only thing I changed were the RAM are 1866 CL8

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1Ug8d

You literally won't gain any performance at all, not even 1fps in games. Not even going from 1333Mhz to 1866Mhz will you gain any performance. But if you want to spend 30$ more on RAM then that is your choice.

You literally won't gain any performance at all, not even 1fps in games. Not even going from 1333Mhz to 1866Mhz will you gain any performance. But if you want to spend 30$ more on RAM then that is your choice.

is that I want to have 7.9 in the classification of windows 7 xD

is that I want to have 7.9 in the classification of windows 7 xD

BF4 seems to benefit from higher bandwidth ram. 

Corsair 250d - - Delidded i7 4770k @ 4.4GHz (1.15v) - - Asus Maximus VI Impact - - Corsair h100i  

Asus DirectCU II OC GTX780 - - NZXT x41 & G10 w/ Push/Pull Noctua IndustrialPPC's - - Corsair ax760i 

16GB Corsair Vengeance 2133Mhz  - - Samsung 840 pro (boot) - - Samsung Evo (gaming) - - WD green HDD (data)