Are these a Fraud ??

Minrim

These guy appeared in most of graphics card and etc in Amazon us  with a very low pricing so i wonder is this a fraud ??

Untitled-1.jpg

If it's too good to be true, it most likely is.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

1 hour ago, HKZeroFive said:

If it's too good to be true, it most likely is.

idk man, sometimes its not good to go by that, i got a 2tb HDD for $10 off ebay and it was legitness 

Everyone should own a vive.

Just now, MANIDY inc said:

idk man, sometimes its not good to go by that, i got a 2tb HDD for $10 off ebay and it was legitness 

'Most likely'

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

'Most likely'

yes, but you know how many good deals by misinformed people that get passed up becase of that, you never know

i know its not that in this case tho xD 

you have 3 options:

- it's someone trying to scam you out your money

- it's malfunctioning graphics cards

- it's stolen graphics cards

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

you have 3 options:

- it's someone trying to scam you out your money

- it's malfunctioning graphics cards

- it's stolen graphics cards

stolen for sure hahaha

14 minutes ago, MANIDY inc said:

yes, but you know how many good deals by misinformed people that get passed up becase of that, you never know

i know its not that in this case tho xD 

And you know how many people get scammed by buying products such as these. Goes both ways.

Buy from a reputable retailer and you won't have any problems.

Spoiler

And you know how many people get scammed by buying products such as these. Goes both ways.

Buy from a reputable retailer and you won't have any problems.

yes a ton, but online shops usally have protection, 

gotta take a risk in life man, cant be comfortable forever, EVOLVE INTO THE FUTURE 

Just now, MANIDY inc said:

yes a ton, but online shops usally have protection, 

gotta take a risk in life man, cant be comfortable forever, EVOLVE INTO THE FUTURE 

No doubt Amazon has some sort of protection in place but 99% of the time, if the prices are too good to be true, it probably is.

No thanks, I'm not that kind of guy.

Spoiler

No doubt Amazon has some sort of protection in place but 99% of the time, if the prices are too good to be true, it probably is.

No thanks, I'm not that kind of guy.

hey man you never know, i took that risk of slanging and look at me now, sitting on stacks bro, /s

but i've flipped cheap GPUs from craigslist a few times, $25 for a 660 lol 

ONLY^^TODAY!!!MUST~CONTACT^^ORDER(at)**RONDEALS , COM~^_^

dodgy as fuck. I'm going to contact them from my junk email account

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

270$ for a custom 1080..no sounds totaly legit 9_9

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

rondeals.com redirects to amazon. roundeals.com domain is not registered to a US address. take from this what you will.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Guys all of them has been removed thanks btw 

I wouldn't even consider it because of the brand alone. Deal or not. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Saw a listing by the same account for a BenQ XL2720 for $262
Emailed them and got timely instructions to give them the exact name of the item listing, the ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification #), and the price.
Didn't need to inquire about the price as I was told in a follow-up "The price is lower than usual because this item has been selected to be part of the big Amazon Christmas Promotion (ACP) and 50% of the total price is covered by Amazon in an effort to promote their gift card offers. You can say that this offer is sponsored by Amazon! It is a limited time offer, available only for today. In order to take advantage of this amazing price, please send us your full name and shipping address and I will place an order on Amazon for you; and then you receive the order confirmation from them with all details about the next steps to complete your purchase. We will reserve the item and you will soon receive the order confirmation from Amazon."

After that, I got the order confirmation and I'm supposed to be receiving the package anywhere from November 30th to December 4th
If anything goes wrong, Amazon should cover it anyway, but I'll keep the page bookmarked and post an update once I receive the package

It is in fact a scam. They ask you to get a gift card and then pay with that. I was contacted today by Amazon to tell me that it was a scam. I normally would have questioned this sort of thing but being Amazon I was less worried and because it was cyber Monday and such I also was lulled.  Fortunately I didn't send them the gift card number or I would have lost the money. No product would be coming. Amazon will not cover gift card issues.....I hope you get what you ordered but I suspect you won't.

Hi I made this account to ask about your interaction with this seller. I'd like to know if you've received the item you purchased yet, also I've been in contact with amazon because I've noticed sellers with this exact same seller profile they're usually just launched and have zero feedback. I was thinking of purchasing a eight hundred dollar item and noticed one for half the price with the same info, I contacted amazon and they suggested I do not buy from this seller because the seller does not list a contact phone number or email address, so if you were to get scammed and wanted a refund amazon would not be able to contact the seller at all to assist you. I don't know if they would compensate you for your loss but again I just wanted to know if you've gotten any tracking info or received the item yet.

Its very likely the card is a 4GB version rather than 8GB version. On ebay this happens a lot even with RAM. 1 guy tried to rip me off selling me C grade ram pull from a laptop he said had 8GB of ram. Even though i returned the item ebay didnt help as not only was the ram not stable but it was only 2x2GB and not the 2x4GB i was expecting.

Yeah, it's looking pretty fishy to me as well. Decided to check out the original order to find the seller's name had changed. I got a suspicious feeling when I was instructed to use a gift card rather than another method of payment. I should be able to resolve this with Amazon seeing as I used my normal payment method as opposed to giving them a gift card number, right?