Modern Tiles for LinusTechTips.com

This theme looks awesome! Thanks man

PC Specs:

New Compact Build

CPU: i7 8700k (Delidded)  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 1070Ti ACX 3.0 Black  |  Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming  |  Case: EVGA Hadron Air    

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000MHz  |  SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB  |  Monitor: ASUS PB287Q

OS: Windows 10  |  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB  |  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus  |  Headphones: Steelseries Arctis 5

Surface Book 2 15"

CPU: i7 8650U  |  GPU: GTX 1060M  |  RAM: 16GB DDR3

great job man love it :D 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Works for me, needs some getting used to but leaves no post unseen :) And yay I can see myself in the screenshot

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

v0.6 Now updates the forums that are marked as read.

could you add an update url so it updates automatically. To the meta bit at the top, just add

// @updateURL http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/180857.meta.js
and it should automatically update (based on the youtube center script). Otherwise, great addon!
It has been added.

v0.6.2 is now released, it also includes some small layout fixes.

It has been added.

v0.6.2 is now released, it also includes some small layout fixes.

Thanks so much for doing this. I really hope they mention you on the wan show/give you a forum badge or something.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

Yay! is it possible to make another one but more like Windows 8 looking?

I might, but that requires a lot more work. I can't promise anything.

v0.7 is released, it improved the code structure, but might have broken some stuff, if you find any, please let me know.

Firefox 26.0a2 completely broken on 0.7.0

v0.7.1 should fix this.

Woah! That was quick! Thanks so much for making my suggestion happen! I really appreciate it! :D

I'm seeing small bug, the time stamps are displaying beyond the bottom of the tiles.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

I'm seeing small bug, the time stamps are displaying beyond the bottom of the tiles.

Next update will include this fix, I just have not bothered to push it out yet.

I use this theme by just clicking the change theme option at the bottom of the page, and it works fine...

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I use this theme by just clicking the change theme option at the bottom of the page, and it works fine...

It is not about the theme, it is about the reorganisation of the sub-forums, this script positions them in a way that lets you view more sub-forums at the dame time, check the screenshots again. :D

The screenshots look awesome, but on my laptop (1366x768) it's pretty fucked up.

I don't know anything about javascript but could you make it possible to maybe recognize the availible pixels and adjust the amount of subforums per row? I think 2 subforums per row would be just fine for my laptop :) .

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |

v0.7.3 is now released.

What's new?

c665ff6ff9.jpg

I was wondering where that button came from :) For a second I thought it was some mystical holiday

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Noticed there's a small delay when you like a post for it to change from "You like this" to "You think this is a splendid post!". Not sure if this is something that can be fixed?

Noticed there's a small delay when you like a post for it to change from "You like this" to "You think this is a splendid post!". Not sure if this is something that can be fixed?

Not really, I can't see in the script when that text is placed by the site, so I just inserted a 3 second delay, just to be safe.