GTX 1050TI WITH INTEL CORE I5 750?

Will i have any bottleneck with GTX 1050TI WITH INTEL CORE I5 750?I need a solution please!(Also my motherbiard has pci express x16)If i will have bottleneck,which graphic card is ideal? Thank you!!:)

Do not do this.  the i5 750 is so old that your computer will basically not work.

The i5 750 is your bottleneck.  If you are going old, get an i7-2700k.

My motherboard is old..So will i have bottleneck?

2 minutes ago, frozeNNN said:

You won't have any bottleneck at all.

For sure?

5 minutes ago, Dayen said:

Do not do this.  the i5 750 is so old that your computer will basically not work.

So which graphic card is ideal for this chip?

Just now, TECH J said:

So which graphic card is ideal for this chip?

these people have no idea what they are talking about, you will be fine with a 1050ti and a i5 750

Just now, TECH J said:

For sure?

Check that and see how it works with GTX 1080 :) 

2 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

these people have no idea what they are talking about, you will be fine with a 1050ti and a i5 750

Thank you man,i though that the chip is ok..

Just now, frozeNNN said:

Check that and see how it works with GTX 1080 :) 

11 minutes ago, Dayen said:

Are you sure? I am playing League,CSGO and many other games on dual core cpu from 2006/2007 and i am doing pretty much every other tasks such as browsing,photoshoping and even rendering on it =)

BTW compare Pentium dual core e6500 to that i5. Are you still sure it isn't enough to even work?

1 minute ago, TECH J said:

Man,i dont have overclocked my cpu...

2 minutes ago, frozeNNN said:

Are you sure? I am playing League,CSGO and many other games on dual core cpu from 2006/2007 and i am doing pretty much every other tasks such as browsing,photoshoping and even rendering on it =)

BTW compare Pentium dual core e6500 to that i5. Are you still sure it isn't enough to even work?

ok!!

19 minutes ago, Dayen said:

people like you is why people want downvote buttons.

the i5 750 is by no means anywhere near a modern processor, but the 1050Ti is by no means a blazing fast GPU.

something to note is that between 2009 and now games have started to depend on GPU horsepower A LOT more than they did in the olden days, and if my i3 540 can deal with my GTX970 in heaven benchmark, i'm sure your i5 740 can cope with a 1050Ti in everyday scenarios at least to the point you wont notice it being an issue.

34 minutes ago, TECH J said:

My motherboard is old..So will i have bottleneck?

Keep in mind that Intel has dropped support for the I5 750 and I don't know how well (or if) support for GDDR5X works. The other thing to think about is the fact that you would be spending more on a GPU than your build is currently worth in parts (from a quick search worth around $150-200). Also I would be cautious of the video as Intel dropped compatibility verification for the chipset in 2014 and the 750 was made to work with GDDR3 cards like the GT 4xx - 7xx series. Updates stopped in 2012 with the GT 6xx series being the validated cards and new GTX 6xx series being the high-end unvalidated cards.

3 minutes ago, Qwweb said:

Keep in mind that Intel has dropped support for the I5 750 and I don't know how well (or if) support for GDDR5X works. The other thing to think about is the fact that you would be spending more on a GPU than your build is currently worth in parts (from a quick search worth around $150-200). Also I would be cautious of the video as Intel dropped compatibility verification for the chipset in 2014 and the 750 was made to work with GDDR3 cards like the GT 4xx - 7xx series.

except that anything you said here has no meaning what so ever.

my i3 540 works just fine with a GTX970 in gpu heavy scenarios, the drivers work happily. there is nothing about an i5 750 that makes it inherently incapable of handling a modern GPU, aside from maybe its speed, but i'm fairly sure thats why OP is going for a 1050Ti instead of something faster.

and the argument of cost is plain stupid, because any alternative you will bring to the table will either result in being slower than this solution, or in costing more.

15 hours ago, Qwweb said:

Keep in mind that Intel has dropped support for the I5 750 and I don't know how well (or if) support for GDDR5X works. The other thing to think about is the fact that you would be spending more on a GPU than your build is currently worth in parts (from a quick search worth around $150-200). Also I would be cautious of the video as Intel dropped compatibility verification for the chipset in 2014 and the 750 was made to work with GDDR3 cards like the GT 4xx - 7xx series. Updates stopped in 2012 with the GT 6xx series being the validated cards and new GTX 6xx series being the high-end unvalidated cards.

I an pretty sure that my cpu is old,but that isnt mean that 1050ti iant compatibke.In addition,i5 750can handle mist of the games.Nowadays,we dont need HUUUGEEE OF PIWER CPUS...

2 hours ago, TECH J said:

I an pretty sure that my cpu is old,but that isnt mean that 1050ti iant compatibke.In addition,i5 750can handle mist of the games.Nowadays,we dont need HUUUGEEE OF PIWER CPUS...

as long as u dont play bf1 or rise of the tomb raider, witcher 3 or big cpu intensif games, ull be fine with that cpu :P