CPU VCORE Running at 1/4 Performance!

Go to solution Solved by Dago,

UPDATE!

Downloaded a program ,after 7 hours of troubleshooting everything with a tech friend, called throttlestop. Boom. The pc runs like brand new.. Heroes of the storm fps is up to 120fps and everything other game is running way above 60!

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Just now, Dago said:

Not sure it did anything :( Temp still seems bugged and getting 0.800ghz

What are the chances that you have access to another LGA1150 motherboard? The temp is probably triggering the OTP (or whatever over heating protection is called) thus throttling your CPU heavily. 

1 minute ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

What are the chances that you have access to another LGA1150 motherboard? The temp is probably triggering the OTP (or whatever over heating protection is called) thus throttling your CPU heavily. 

Unfortuantely 0 percent :( I actually live in the same town as Linus im tempted to just stand outside with a sign that says.. *help needed fix my computer* until he notices me :P

1 minute ago, Dago said:

Unfortuantely 0 percent :( I actually live in the same town as Linus im tempted to just stand outside with a sign that says.. *help needed fix my computer* until he notices me :P

Why not eh? I'm sure he'll be up for that...(just kidding)

I guess you could always take it to a PC repair shop, ask if you could borrow a LGA1150 motherboard just to test it for a few mins :P 

9 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

At this point maybe it just needs to be taken in and diagnosed. You all have been insanely helpful and i have at least realized the issue.. fixing it may be out of my expertise.

4 minutes ago, Dago said:

At this point maybe it just needs to be taken in and diagnosed. You all have been insanely helpful and i have at least realized the issue.. fixing it may be out of my expertise.

You're welcome :) 

Taking it to a PC shop will at least help you to find the exact issue :P 

4 minutes ago, Dago said:

With the information you gathered so far, and unless "System temp" is the CPU temp (I assume it isn't), the main suspect is now the motherboard. It may be triggering overcurrent protection or VRM thermal protection because it's somehow shorted or damaged in that area, or it's actually thermal throttling due to a failing temp sensor reporting arbitrarily high values. So I guess you are right about the next step.

UPDATE!

Downloaded a program ,after 7 hours of troubleshooting everything with a tech friend, called throttlestop. Boom. The pc runs like brand new.. Heroes of the storm fps is up to 120fps and everything other game is running way above 60!