G502 or PMW3366

ItsMinJunLol

Hi! I have been using the g300s for a while and It's complete shit. It ignores small movements, accelerates like hell, uncomfortable, and it stutters a lot in high dpi (here's the vid that I took to show how it is). I have thought of getting the G502, but I heard that it also ignores small movements. I am not sure about this and I would like confirmation from people who use the G502. I have 3 choices, I was planning on changing to one of these three. G602, G502, or G402. I think these are decent mice, but I think the G502 is the best out of them all. If you think all of these aren't good, then please suggest me a mouse with a good sensor (I also like big mice). If my choices are good, what of the 3 should I get? And if my choices are bad, please suggest me a mouse with a  good sensor and preferably big mouse. Thanks!

P. S. Yes, I am on a mac and I have turned off the 'default' mouse acceleration that apple gives.

They are all amazing. Try them out somewhere and decide

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

I have had the G502 for over a year now and I love it. I dont think I could ever use another mouse. It is extremely responsive to ALL movements and is perfect (for me) in all games including CSGO.

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

20 minutes ago, Festive said:

I have had the G502 for over a year now and I love it. I dont think I could ever use another mouse. It is extremely responsive to ALL movements and is perfect (for me) in all games including CSGO.

Ok, 502 it is. Thanks!

23 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

They are all amazing. Try them out somewhere and decide

I have gripped them and I can say that the 502 feels amazing in my hand but they only allowed grips, no testing. I think i'll go for the 502. Thanks!

27 minutes ago, ItsMinJunLol said:

Hi! I have been using the g300s for a while and It's complete shit. It ignores small movements, accelerates like hell, uncomfortable, and it stutters a lot in high dpi (here's the vid that I took to show how it is). I have thought of getting the G502, but I heard that it also ignores small movements. I am not sure about this and I would like confirmation from people who use the G502. I have 3 choices, I was planning on changing to one of these three. G602, G502, or G402. I think these are decent mice, but I think the G502 is the best out of them all. If you think all of these aren't good, then please suggest me a mouse with a good sensor (I also like big mice). If my choices are good, what of the 3 should I get? And if my choices are bad, please suggest me a mouse with a  good sensor and preferably big mouse. Thanks!

P. S. Yes, I am on a mac and I have turned off the 'default' mouse acceleration that apple gives.

I used to have the G300s before my current G502 just like you. The G502 is godly accurate, it's the best mouse I've ever used. Miles above the G300s. I highly recommend it.