The good feeling of when you figure out what the object is supposed to look like...

ManOfDisguise

So I got an assignment to do a side perspective of one particular drawing. I think I finally came up to the solution to this drawing! So what I was given was a cube inside a cube. So basically when you draw it on a paper its a smaller square in the middle of a bigger square. This is the front perspective and the upper perspective (they are the same) and I have to draw the side perspective. After hours and hours of thinking, making stupid mistakes I found out that it's the same as the front and upper perspective.

So what does the object actually look like?

It's basically a cube with small cubes in the middle of each of its sides(so basically windows) and there is a smaller cube that is the same size as the window cubes in the middle of the cube in air. 

I'M SUCH A GENIUS!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

am i missing something important is was that really simple?

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

What grade are you in?

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Maybe he just didn't explain correctly and it's harder than it seems..

God you're all some assholes! Be nice to the kid and don't blame him, because god damned geometry and maths is hard...

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

God you're all some assholes! Be nice to the kid and don't blame him, because god damned geometry and maths is hard...

my solution was wrong :( it was a triangle actually and the guy who asked if i take special education just embarassed himself as he thought my solution was right :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Dont give the vegetables ammo man. Just miserable sods. I know that feelings, its your brain working away :). Where everything can be "googled" or "youtubed" to find a solution or information is at our finger tips, to use your brains tremendous capacity is a great feeling.

Yep, and my teachers blame me for not being engaged... try giving me some god dammed material that has some kind of quality!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

my solution was wrong :( it was a triangle actually and the guy who asked if i take special education just embarassed himself as he thought my solution was right :P

You didn't explain it properly and even said that there were several cubes in each of the sides like windows.

But if what you meant was the the both the front and the upper perspective were identical and looked like a square inside a square then the side perspective is impossible to find with just that information, it could be inumerous shapes and forms so whoever told you that it couldn't be a cube inside a cube is an idiot. That is, of course, if what we understood from what you wrote is correct, because your explanation is incredibly messy and confusing.

You didn't explain it properly and even said that there were several cubes in each of the sides like windows.

But if what you meant was the the both the front and the upper perspective were identical and looked like a square inside a square then the side perspective is impossible to find with just that information, it could be inumerous shapes and forms so whoever told you that it couldn't be a cube inside a cube is an idiot. That is, of course, if what we understood from what you wrote is correct, because your explanation is incredibly messy and confusing.

This. They both look like a square inside a square(if you want to see it just draw a small square in a bigger square on a paper-not in 3d!). And the side perspective is not impossible because it is basically a triangle. But from the front and top view you cant see the slope on the drawing so it causes an optical illusion which makes it look like a square. So fro the side it looks like a right angle triangle with a square sticking out from the slope

Specs of my PC:

So fro the side it looks like a right angle triangle with a square sticking out from the slope

huh? what does that even mean?

huh? what does that even mean?

nvm its hard to explain. its something you have to really see drawn on a paper. never should have even made this thread lol

Specs of my PC: