Compatibility for xeon es

I just want to know if this : https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/nW4NnQ/asus-motherboard-x99aii is compatible with this es 2630v4 xeon : http://www.cafr.ebay.ca/itm/Intel-Xeon-E5-2630-V4-ES-QHVK-2-1Ghz-25MB-10Core-20threads-14nm-85W-CPU-/272433868622?hash=item3f6e52ef4e:g:jfwAAOSwImRYGDnf And if it is, is it gonna work normaly or would I need to become an OBO so Intel can't catch me

So true it hurts

Should work fine. If you want more security, then contact the eBay seller and ask about your specific mobo brand. Update the Bios on the board for the best compatibility as well. 

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

Yep, should work fine. Just note that you can't use high speed RAM (over 2133MHz speed with Xeons) or if you want to use ECC RAM, you need a Cxxx series motherboard.

It will work normally.

20 minutes ago, scottyseng said:

Yep, should work fine. Just note that you can't use high speed RAM (over 2133MHz speed with Xeons) or if you want to use ECC RAM, you need a Cxxx series motherboard.

It will work normally.

21 minutes ago, scottyseng said:

It will work normally.

2 hours ago, SCGazelle said:

Yeah, it should work

Ok, but I still have doubt because I will use this cpu ONLY for gaming and it might be better to go 6700k

So true it hurts

55 minutes ago, SirFlamenco said:

Ok, but I still have doubt because I will use this cpu ONLY for gaming and it might be better to go 6700k

Oh, if it's for gaming, get the 6700K.

The thing is with the Xeon, if you load enough cores, it will stay at 2.1 GHz. I have a Xeon E5 2695V3 in my NAS, and it's quite terrible at gaming compared to my 2500K (4.6GHz). Most games that only use a core or two only run at 2.2GHz...the CPU bottlenecks bad because it can't clock fast enough.

These Xeons are much better for rendering or running loads that can use all of the cores. The Xeon in total, wipes the floor with my 2500K in rendering, but in single core stuff, the 2500K wins. I plan on upgrading to a 7700K in the future because my 2500K is kind of starting to choke down as my daily driver.