Aaaah the ignorance!

ManOfDisguise

Hunting ignorant console fanboys is so fun! :P

Me: Mouse and Keyboard MASTER RACE!

Angry console gamer: no, keyboard and mouse is fucking uncomfortable ! and the actions are un realistic. I play BF3 and BF4 beta on PC with a 360 controller and I had no problem highscoring and killing people.

Me: not sure if trolling or just retarded.

Angry console gamer: or maybe I am giving my opinion ! I was constructive ! I gaved valid reason has to why I believe it sucks. PC is the best platform for quality, but mouse and keyboard sucks ! like I said it's uncomfortable, the movements are not natural (too fast and choppy if not used correctly) and no mouse doesn't beat controller in precision, it beats because it's faster but like I said I play on PC and I have no problem being in the top 10 in a 64 player match !

Me: Again...not sure if trolling or just retarded

Angry console gamer: I wonder who is really the idiot here.... not only you don't understand what I am saying, but you don't respect my opinion ! unlike you, I am constructive which makes it a constructive opinion, but it's mine ! you have no say in it ! also you can't even make a sentence without showing respect and without using insults... you're the kind of person who puts a shame freedom of speech ! you're just abusing it ! I don't think in real like you would talk like that :S and if you do... sad for you !

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Angry console gamer: no, keyboard and mouse is fucking uncomfortable ! and the actions are un realistic. I play BF3 and BF4 beta on PC with a 360 controller and I had no problem highscoring and killing people.

Angry console gamer: or maybe I am giving my opinion ! I was constructive ! I gaved valid reason has to why I believe it sucks. PC is the best platform for quality, but mouse and keyboard sucks ! like I said it's uncomfortable, the movements are not natural (too fast and choppy if not used correctly) and no mouse doesn't beat controller in precision, it beats because it's faster but like I said I play on PC and I have no problem being in the top 10 in a 64 player match !

Angry console gamer: I wonder who is really the idiot here.... not only you don't understand what I am saying, but you don't respect my opinion ! unlike you, I am constructive which makes it a constructive opinion, but it's mine ! you have no say in it ! also you can't even make a sentence without showing respect and without using insults... you're the kind of person who puts a shame freedom of speech ! you're just abusing it ! I don't think in real like you would talk like that :S and if you do... sad for you !

He kind of has a point. Some people feel that the Controller is better than keyboards & mouse and same can go for people who like K&M over controller. He stated why he finds Controller better even if I disagree with his reasoning because I am better using K&M, he is still right.

\

I must say that you are the scumbag in this discussion

He said his opinion, you were acting stupid

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

One advantage of the PC is to be able to use any form of control so...

He kind of has a point. Some people feel that the Controller is better than keyboards & mouse and same can go for people who like K&M over controller. He stated why he finds Controller better even if I disagree with his reasoning because I am better using K&M, he is still right.

but he said that mouse and keyboard is uncomfy but thats just stupid since there are like hundreds of different mice for all type of hand sizes and grip styles. i doubt he wouldnt find the right mouse for him

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

but he said that mouse and keyboard is uncomfy but thats just stupid since there are like hundreds of different mice for all type of hand sizes and grip styles. i doubt he wouldnt find the right mouse for him

But he may find that it doesn't work for him. Same as I find the PS3 and Xbox controllers awkward to hold.

\

Someone found something uncomfy, I guess they are 'retarded'. :|

Personally for me( and a lot of people feel the same way ) it is more comfortable to lay back and use a controller, instead of hunching over a mouse + keyboard. 

The "Angry console gamer" makes a valid point, for FPS's (and similar genres) a controller does feel more comfortable for me (again, it's my opinion) and to be honest, you're acting like a 12 year old spoiled brat - each person has their own opinion so you should learn to respect it. 

Just because someone's opinion happens to be different to yours it doesn't mean they're "fanboys" or "ignorant" or "troll" rather, it makes you the "fanboy", "ignorant (one)", "troll", etc. if you start bashing on them randomly.

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

Obviously comfort is personal preference, but I would dispute the point about accuracy; which control mechanism has aim assist?

Angry console gamer:  and no mouse doesn't beat controller in precision, it beats because it's faster

That's kind of a stupid thing to say, on console you think you have precision, but that's just Aim-Assist.

A joystick does not give you precision for FPS games on PC, a joystick just makes things worse for FPS games on PC, using a mouse will always be superior.

A controller is comfortable and better for third person games, as far as precision goes... nope.

I can use without problems mouse - keyboard or a controller, but for FPS games a controller is not precise at all.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

That's kind of a stupid thing to say, on console you think you have precision, but that's just Aim-Assist.

A joystick does not give you precision for FPS games on PC, a joystick just makes things worse for FPS games on PC, using a mouse will always be superior.

A controller is comfortable and better for third person games, as far as precision goes... nope.

I can use without problems mouse - keyboard or a controller, but for FPS games a controller is not precise at all.

exactly. for FPS a M/KB will always win in accuracy and precision.

Specs of my PC:

haha the guy who is made this thread is just getting pwnd :P 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I don't side with either of these two. to be frank the console gamer should really do more research before saying it's the K&M causing choppyness ingame, and as for the mouse being too fast there's this thing called mouse sensitivity which can be adjusted in most games and if not in the windows control panel. If the console gamer gave his opinion in a more mature manner I might have sided with him, I for one like lying in bed playing games on the controller until someone starts being an asshole because he is owning in a map, then I switch to K&M to own the snot out of him and continue lying in bed playing on the controller. It's all about preference, however non of the two people in the OP conversation have any valid statements aside from the K&M maybe being a bit uncomfortable in some cases, however the same can be said for the controller so again the point is not valid.

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

Yes he was wrong about a few points, still doesn't change the fact that you're a fucking super douche.

I agree that mice are better for FPS, but I am totally siding with him in that conversation, he was voicing his opinion, and just said that he was not 100% correct and that his opinion is that he likes controllers more, and you call him retarded for it... I am completely siding with him, you were extremely rude in that conversation.

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

I highly doubt he gets top 10 using a controller..Face palm*

I dont, top 10 is still noob. Sorry, just my noobrogance

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I'll side with the console gamer on this one. I do think he's wrong but it's very much understable, while all you did is act like an idiot/troll. For someone who's used to play games on a controller switching to a keyboard+mouse is hard and it will take dozens of hours of gameplay to get used to, so his opinion that for him keyboard+mouse sucks is valid.

The only part I don't agree with is him saying the mouse doesn't beat the controller in precision. But clearly, he doesn't find mouse and keyboard comfortable, and that's his opinion. No need to call him retarded, which is totally immature. 

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

you could have told him why he was wrong (no aim assist) rather than just calling him a troll or retard

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

While your right you still treat idiots like people they don't need to be told they're idiots.