what tech gadget/component would you buy for £80/$100?

Cy-Fy

Well that guys what piece of tech would you buy if you had that money?

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

I dont know, PSU, SSD a case perhaps? all kinda stuff

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Phanteks PH-TC12DX

and

2 x Enermax UCTVS12P-R T.B.VEGAS SINGLE (if they were available to buy)

who cares...

I dont know, PSU, SSD a case perhaps? all kinda stuff

a psu would be the last thing in the world i would buy for that money :P wouldn't buy a case or ssd either for 100$ .. not sure where you would even find it.

Probably a new hard drive.

a psu would be the last thing in the world i would buy for that money :P wouldn't buy a case or ssd either for 100$ .. not sure where you would even find it.

wouldn't buy a case or ssd either for 100$ .. not sure where you would even find it.

There are plenty of cases and SSDs at or under $100

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

I would probably buy an ssd. If not,I would buy ram. Or a psu. :)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

well the case im getting for my build is 80$

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I'd get a new mouse, bit bored of my current one.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Buy anything that you need, if you do not need anything, then save your money. :)

HOW MUCH?

for the iphone dish washer or whatever it is

Specs of my PC:

Maybe something like a corsair h100, that way i will finally overclock that 8320 up to 5Ghz !

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

that is not a real produckt. :P

i know :P was just imitating certain type of people *totally not apple fanboys*

Specs of my PC:

Buy anything that you need, if you do not need anything, then save your money. :)

righ man I think you are very sensible, another thing is how do you know if you need anything (apart from whenever it breaks ^^ obvs) I dont know if I explain myself but when I'm thinking of buying anything I always have a problem deciding whether I need it or not hehe

Interesting fact: I just searched "Dark Rock 2 fan mod" on Google pictures and found my Avatar, leading me to this thread. Should i be concerned about the forum's security? I have once created a thread with that topic but that was some time ago and how the heck did that link to this thread anyways?

who cares...

Interesting fact: I just searched "Dark Rock 2 fan mod" on Google pictures and found my Avatar, leading me to this thread. Should i be concerned about the forum's security? I have once created a thread with that topic but that was some time ago and how the heck did that link to this thread anyways?

NSA you're doin' it wrong!

bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

16gb of RAM

I don't think you've noticed the recent price increase yet have you?

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree!