I need buged PSU 80€

Justux204
Go to solution Solved by STRMfrmXMN,

A CX550M is actually a better PSU than the Seasonic S12.

Hello guys, i was about to buy seasonic s12II 620w i was waiting for refill but today they completely taken out that psu... i now i need to find another good quality psu for 80€ i dont wanna spend more than 80€ i was thinking about corsair cx550m PSU but apparently that psu is in tier 4+... can somebody suggest me a good psu that wont crash under heavy load? because my curent psu crashes under load... please select something from that shop http://www.skytech.lt/kompiuteriu-komponentai-maitinimo-blokai-c-86_85_300.html?sand=0&pav=2&sort=5a&grp=1&page=1&pagesize=100

I Am European if that means something...

pc spec:

i3-6300
gtx 960 2gb
msi h110m eco

psu aerocool kcas 500w *total crap*

8gb ram ddr4

Cx550m is fine. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

3 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

Cx550m is fine. 

quality depends a lot on which CX550M it is. The grey-labelled ones are fine.

1 minute ago, HydraGaming said:

quality depends a lot on which CX550M it is. The grey-labelled ones are fine.

Yes thats what I was referring too. I thought there wasn't a "green" edition for the 550. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

1 minute ago, bgibbz said:

Yes thats what I was referring too. I thought there wasn't a "green" edition for the 550. 

You are right, couldn't find any pictures of green labelled cx550m once i googled it.

4 minutes ago, Thread212 said:

Owh sorry..well too bad.

Evga G2 is a Great power supply, If u just can order them from the link i provided u it will be much more better.

But if u cant.

Then ur option is either wait for the seasonic or just buy the CX550M not the CX series but CXM series.

But if i were you. i will choose the evga g2.

Because power supply is a serious piece of equipment.

All of ur Component life are depends on it.

i will probably wait till christmas if they won't refill seasonic i will go with cx550m, found evga +100€ power of VAT

2 minutes ago, Thread212 said:

I could but first if i need RMA it will be a problem and shipping to Lithuania will probably cost a lot, and i wanna buy PSU from same shop that i bought my pc parts from for RMA purpose

42 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

A CX550M is actually a better PSU than the Seasonic S12.

Oh you are the guy who made tier list, i wanted to ask can you provide info about how you determined tiers? for example seasonic and corsair

1 hour ago, Justux204 said:

Oh you are the guy who made tier list, i wanted to ask can you provide info about how you determined tiers? for example seasonic and corsair

Based on performance and build quality. Value and personal favorites of mine are in no way considered. It's pretty objective.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

7 hours ago, Justux204 said:

I could but first if i need RMA it will be a problem and shipping to Lithuania will probably cost a lot, and i wanna buy PSU from same shop that i bought my pc parts from for RMA purpose

If you get a good power supply you are at a VERY low chance of having to RMA it. I have a Corsair RM650 for about 2 years if I'm not mistaken and there are no problems. You can also do some research in what other shops are in your country and look there. Look at these here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CP-9020047-UK-Builder-Bronze-Supply/dp/B009RMP2VE/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1479771361&sr=8-14&keywords=computer%2Bpower%2Bsupply&th=1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/EVGA-600-Power-Supply-Unit/dp/B01127D0MY/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1479771361&sr=8-10&keywords=computer%2Bpower%2Bsupply&th=1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/EVGA-100-B1-0500-KR-Bronze-Power-Supply/dp/B00DZ6R9GE/ref=sr_1_71?ie=UTF8&qid=1479771608&sr=8-71&keywords=computer+power+supply

And all of these ship to Lithuania!

Thank you all :) that was my PSU just run OCCT for 1h no crash usually it crashes in 20 min i bought corsair CX650M grey