How To Set All Fans Max?

WokeUp

Hey guys is there an application I can use to set all my fans in the pc at 100%? corsair link does not do anything and some applications only work for the gpu fans what can I use to control everything?

RIG: CPU: i7-5930K 4.5GHz GPU: EVGA GTX 980 TI Superclocked 6GB RAM: 16GB DDR4 Motherboard: Msi X99S SLI Krait Edition Storage: 128GB SSD 2TB HDD

there should be a setting in thr bios

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

9 minutes ago, MrMcMuffinJr said:

I wanna be on the desktop when I do that not in the bios

RIG: CPU: i7-5930K 4.5GHz GPU: EVGA GTX 980 TI Superclocked 6GB RAM: 16GB DDR4 Motherboard: Msi X99S SLI Krait Edition Storage: 128GB SSD 2TB HDD

12 minutes ago, MartinWake said:

Hey guys is there an application I can use to set all my fans in the pc at 100%? corsair link does not do anything and some applications only work for the gpu fans what can I use to control everything?

8 minutes ago, MrMcMuffinJr said:

Yeah go into your UEFI BIOS and set all your connected fans to max. Disclaimer obviously that all fans on high all the time will be much louder and will reduce the overall life span of the fans

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

Just now, MartinWake said:

I wanna be on the desktop when I do that not in the bios

If you set it in the BIOS you only have to set it once and it'll stay that way forever. It's not hard to get in to the UEFI BIOS of your motherboard

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

14 minutes ago, Jonathan W said:

If you set it in the BIOS you only have to set it once and it'll stay that way forever. It's not hard to get in to the UEFI BIOS of your motherboard

yeah but I dont wanna have them at 100% all the time I just want to see how cool my pc could get

I could be wrong but I don't think there are any ways of changing fan speed from Windows.

The easiest thing for you to do to be able to control it while using the PC, is buy a fan controller. They cost like £20 and you just slot it into the front of your PC, and you can physically control the amount of power that goes to each fan. I have a NZXT Sentry Mesh, which has physical sliders, there are also ones with touch screen controls.

Evga GTX 1080 SC ACX | Ryzen 5600X | MSI Tomahawk B550 | 16GB Vengeance 3600MHz | EVGA 650P2 | HAF X | WD SN850X | Asus MG287Q 1440p 144Hz

Waiting for other answers too. This is a good thread.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270F Gaming | Cooler: Cryorig H7 | RAM: GSkill Ripjaws V 8GB 2x4 3200 MHz | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | PSU: Seasonic G-550w 80+ Gold Certified, Semi Modular | Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black/Red) | Monitor: BenQ XL2411 144hz | Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Silent | Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

I'd like to make a Chemistry joke, but all the good ones ARGON. *nudgenudge *winkwink

5 hours ago, MartinWake said:

yeah but I dont wanna have them at 100% all the time I just want to see how cool my pc could get

Have you tried MSIs own software? And if that doesn't work, Speedfan. Also, how do you know they aren't 100%? Fans should be at 100% by default if they are 3pin and follow CPUs temp if they are PWM and are connected to PWM supported headers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Have you tried MSIs own software? And if that doesn't work, Speedfan. Also, how do you know they aren't 100%? Fans should be at 100% by default if they are 3pin and follow CPUs temp if they are PWM and are connected to PWM supported headers.

This ! 

"Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey".... Yeah

-The Doctor

15 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I just wanna see how cool I can get my pc

18 minutes ago, Maxxtraxx said:

molex.jpg

I said application 

2 minutes ago, Maxxtraxx said:

Manual application!

lol

2 hours ago, MartinWake said:

I just wanna see how cool I can get my pc

So why not try the solution I'm giving? I didn't even ask why you need to do it. Just if you know that fans apd or aren't working on full speed already.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv