Are drawing phones a thing?

Chaicho
Go to solution Solved by TrigrH,
2 minutes ago, Chaicho said:

Oh yeah, I forgot those existed xd. How well are their performance on gaming and such?

their performance is quite...explosive.

ill take my leave now

I reallly like drawing on my phone and playing drawing games but since I have big hands I can't draw very good so i'm wondering if there is a phone that has good tracking or something like that to make it easier to draw.

The best thing you'd get in terms of a drawing phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note phone, such as the Note 5.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

1 minute ago, Chaicho said:

I reallly like drawing on my phone and playing drawing games but since I have big hands I can't draw very good so i'm wondering if there is a phone that has good tracking or something like that to make it easier to draw.

The Galaxy Notes, since they use a Wacom pen.

Not really. The closest thing to it is a phone with a big screen and a Wacom stylus (there are Wacom styluses with a thin tip) or of course what was mentioned before a Note phone.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, QueenDemetria said:

Oh yeah, I forgot those existed xd. How well are their performance on gaming and such?

2 minutes ago, Chaicho said:

their performance is quite...explosive.

ill take my leave now

22 minutes ago, QueenDemetria said:

does a wacom pen work the same on other phones?

38 minutes ago, Chaicho said:

Good, but the most recent available Note is the 5, since the 7 was a dangerous device. The Note 5 is outdated but still pretty good.

20 minutes ago, Chaicho said:

does a wacom pen work the same on other phones?

Wacom uses a proprietary technology, so unless the phone has the certification from Wacom the pen wont work with those devices. The Note series is the only one that I know of with Wacom support.