Fan meetup/Video shoot on 10/26/13

Hello all,

Just got home from the paintball meet up today and it was great.

Had a great view of all the behind the scenes for the making a short (1-4 min) video and I have to say it was a lot of work. Huge respect to all of the linus media group team as there was a TON of standing around, retakes and thinking on the fly. I came in expecting some waiting but not that much, however talking to all the other fans and the team really made it worth the wait. 

As for the game that happened after the video shoot, team Slick triumphed over team Linus with a well fought victory.

All in all it was a great day despite the venue messing up bookings and I thoroughly enjoyed my time. I also want to thank all the team for having us and to everyone that shared food/drinks/power for charging.

Again huge respect to Linus, Slick, all of the other fans and the team (sorry about that "not-so-friendly" fire ;P) 

If you have any pictures or video that you are willing to share from today feel free to PM some drop-box info 

ALSO, anyone from the meetup feel free to PM me your Steam user so we can catch up over a game :)

Thanks so much guys!!

Reilly

Paintball meet up KD 7(8?)/1 + one capture 

dat duckface doe 

Yeah it's great that the manager handled us appropriately even though the booking wasn't handled by the booking company correctly. 

Hey Reilly, Kevin here. I'm pooped. 

And no, team Linus won the match, in sandal count. 

#sandalswag 

I was very much impressed with the manager as I have seen many paintball places have had poor management or even rude or irresponsible staff. 

I am also quite tired after today, and I am already feeling my knee but as I said above .... it was WELL worth it.

(next wan show, blitz the twitter blitz with #sandalswag) 

dat duckface doe 

Yeah, I had a lot of fun today.  Was nice meeting everyone, was nice putting a face/name to a lot of you.

Was a bit worried about how many people were going to be there when I got there a little before 9am.  But it turned out to be a really nicely sized turn out.  It would have been nice if the masks/goggles were better but once you got the defogger stuff on there it wasn't too bad.

+1 to PM's for pics and videos and whatnot, would love to see all that.

The whole LMG crew really surprised me with how friendly there were and how well they handled their work while we were all there.  Just some really good guys.

Definitely looking forward to the next one.

-Cole (Seattle)

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

:( I couldn't make it down to delta~

I'd be happy to make the drive down from Poco

Cpu: Intel i5 3570k @4.3Ghz *cooled by Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme* | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy-M | Motherbord: Asus P8Z77-M Ram: Patriot Viper 3 8gb @1600mhz | Video Card: Asus HD7870 @1180/1300 |

Power Supply: Corsair HX650 Monitor: LG 22EN43 | KeyBord: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid  | Mouse: Corsair M60 | Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z|Headset : Audio Techinca ATH-M50 |

Storage : Sandisk Extreme 120gb and 1tb Seagate Barracuda |

Yeah, I had a lot of fun today.  Was nice meeting everyone, was nice putting a face/name to a lot of you.

Was a bit worried about how many people were going to be there when I got there a little before 9am.  But it turned out to be a really nicely sized turn out.  It would have been nice if the masks/goggles were better but once you got the defogger stuff on there it wasn't too bad.

+1 to PM's for pics and videos and whatnot, would love to see all that.

The whole LMG crew really surprised me with how friendly there were and how well they handled their work while we were all there.  Just some really good guys.

Definitely looking forward to the next one.

-Cole (Seattle)

Whenever I see LMG crew, I think of Light Machine Gun crew... Anyways it was an awesome day today with good weather and I do have some "behind the scenes" videos

Man I hope we get the meetup badges that slick was considering that would be awesome!

FX-6300 @ 4.1 MHz; Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo; XFX Radeon 7870 Core Edition; Arock 970 Extreme 3; Corsair CX600; Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 @1600MHz; Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Zalman Z9 Case

Asus U43F-BBA7; i5-460M @ 2.53GHz; Crucial 8GB(2x4GB) @1333MHz; Intel 520 120GB SSD

Man I hope we get the meetup badges that slick was considering that would be awesome!

as per my not so subtle suggestion to him ;)

dat duckface doe 

Looking forward to seeing all the photos, videos, and whatnot.  

And definitely need a badge of yellow/purple paintball splatter, lol.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

yes, that would be quite awesome. 

dat duckface doe 

It was awesome meeting you all yesterday. Equally as awesome to watch Linus and the guys doing their thing. 

BTW, huge props to Brandon and the rest of the production team for keeping everything so friggin organized. I've tried to manage putting together a film before, and I learned a lot from just watching those guys' process. 

Taizo

~Brynhildr~

Enclosure: CM: Windowed HAF 912; CCT Blue lighting | Motherboard: ASRock Pro4 Z77 | PSU: CM: Silent Pro Gold 800W | CPU: 3770K @ Stock | Cooler: Corsair H80 | GPUMSI GTX 780 (N780 3GD5/OC) | Memory: 16GB Patriot 1333 | Storage: Intel 335 Series, 240GB SSD; Seagate 1TB x2 RAID 0 | Mouse: Cyborg RAT 7 | Keyboard: Das Keyboard Professional | Monitor: Acer 23" | Audio: Boston Acoustics bookshelf speakers; Bose Subwoofer; Koss Pro4AA Studio Headphones; Blue Snowball