Would I be able to stream to Twitch with this?

Hello. I'm wanting to stream on Twitch via OBS Studio, but I'm really not sure whether my computer is capable or not. It's a really shit computer to be honest, and I'm doubting it's effectiveness on the streaming field, but I'll give it a try.

(It's that bad I couldn't find the exact one online for it's specs, but I think it's this one, but I'm not sure. At least it's close to this, I guess...)

Specs

https://www.cnet.com/products/acer-aspire-x1470-ur30p-a-series-a4-3400-2-7-ghz-4-gb-500-gb/specs/

Thank you!

The dream:

Spoiler

Project Malachite (in progress):

CPU: i7 7700k. CPU Cooler: Cryorig A40 Ultimate. Mobo: ASUS Z270-A. RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz DDR4. SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB. HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB. GPU: ASUS Strix 1070. PSU: Corsair CX550M. Case: Phanteks Eclipse p400S

The reality:

Spoiler

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth 2016, Logitech G502, Turtle Beach 500p. Monitor: LG 24GM77-B 144Hz 1MS TN. 

I doubt it could run most games, let alone stream which will require more power, so most likely it will be an awful experience.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

yes but it will be utter shit because you have no graphice card

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, MValuableP said:

Hello. I'm wanting to stream on Twitch via OBS Studio, but I'm really not sure whether my computer is capable or not. It's a really shit computer to be honest, and I'm doubting it's effectiveness on the streaming field, but I'll give it a try.

(It's that bad I couldn't find the exact one online for it's specs, but I think it's this one, but I'm not sure. At least it's close to this, I guess...)

Specs

https://www.cnet.com/products/acer-aspire-x1470-ur30p-a-series-a4-3400-2-7-ghz-4-gb-500-gb/specs/

Thank you!

You can stream with anything, whether it'll do it well or not are 2 different things. And that, will not do it well.

10 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

You can stream with anything, whether it'll do it well or not are 2 different things. And that, will not do it well.

I'm going to cry myself to sleep knowing this.

The dream:

Spoiler

Project Malachite (in progress):

CPU: i7 7700k. CPU Cooler: Cryorig A40 Ultimate. Mobo: ASUS Z270-A. RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz DDR4. SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB. HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB. GPU: ASUS Strix 1070. PSU: Corsair CX550M. Case: Phanteks Eclipse p400S

The reality:

Spoiler

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth 2016, Logitech G502, Turtle Beach 500p. Monitor: LG 24GM77-B 144Hz 1MS TN.