Sponsor Links Are Broken!

RadiatingLight

On the LTT Official sub-forum, there is a pinned post about all how to get to all of LTT's sponsors. Great. however, some of these links don't work, which sucks for everyone -- LTT doesn't get credit for the clicks they generate, and I cant support LTT :(. The links that are broken are the ones for:

- Dbrand

- Phantom Glass

- Crunchyroll

can @LinusTech, @nicklmg, @Slick or someone else at LTT to fix this please..

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

I think it's because it has been too long since they had these guys sponsor anything, which would explain why the links no longer work.

Unlike with Amazon, you don't just get an affiliate link that's good for a very long time with these, a sponsor link/code is often only valid for a week/month.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, TetraSky said:

I think it's because it has been too long since they had these guys sponsor anything, which would explain why the links no longer work.

Unlike with Amazon, you don't just get an affiliate link that's good for a very long time with these, a sponsor link/code is often only valid for a week/month.

Well that makes sense for something like phantom glass, but Dbrand is a HUGE sponsor of LTT, and I assume that they will keep sponsoring LTT for a good while. (IPhone 7 review will probably be Dbrand skinned)

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Crunchyroll and Dbrand have been copied wrong. Both have -%09%09 ending. PhantomGlass is broken since they've changed the domain style. Its just www.phantom.glass. There's no "store" prefix.

But overall, good catch. @nicklmg should kick @CPotter to check those every now and then.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv