Replacing my iPod Touch

Focux

I really wanted an x3 before the project got cancelled, at the time I was using my sansa fuze or clip+

I ended up just getting a new phone, and my interest in an dedicated player died.

the fuze/clip were great for their price, but if you want more features I think the x3 would be a pretty good option.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Don't replace it/or if you have an iPhone get this   http://www.fiio.com.cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000039485255&MenuID=105026001

Seems like a great amp for ipod/iphones that would make a nice difference but only for the ipod/older (non5) iphones.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

If you like aluminum bricks:

394784222_o.jpg

iPods aren't a bad choice, unless you don't like Apple for whatever reason. I'm personally kind of interested in an iBasso, and I really wanted an Astell & Kern before I realized how much they cost.

If you like aluminum bricks:

394784222_o.jpg

iPods aren't a bad choice, unless you don't like Apple for whatever reason. I'm personally kind of interested in an iBasso, and I really wanted an Astell & Kern before I realized how much they cost.

OH YEA THE AK100/1200 it is sold where i am but it's like 1000+ lol

Tera player, lol.......

Well. I just use my samsung galaxy s3 with 64gb memory stick plus winamp pro app.

And i get a spare battery for long distance travel like on a plane.

Depends if you want to stay in the world of Apple, if you can move your tracks over to a new eco-system then you could go for something like the Cowon X9 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cowon-Portable-MP3-Player-Black/dp/B00963DPUY/ref=sr_1_1?s=network-media&ie=UTF8&qid=1382775487&sr=1-1

Smartphones and things are fine but there are still advantages to having a dedicated player, the Cowon for example has 110 hours of battery life when playing music.

Headset

Depends if you want to stay in the world of Apple, if you can move your tracks over to a new eco-system then you could go for something like the Cowon X9 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cowon-Portable-MP3-Player-Black/dp/B00963DPUY/ref=sr_1_1?s=network-media&ie=UTF8&qid=1382775487&sr=1-1

Smartphones and things are fine but there are still advantages to having a dedicated player, the Cowon for example has 110 hours of battery life when playing music.

Lol..... now you made me wanna spend my money on this cowon D:<

Oh gahd, why do I always forget about Cowon?!

I own one of their cheaper products and iz nice. If they make a bare-bone phone with stock android and nice audio hardware, I'm buying one in a snap.