Best Assassins Creed game?

ripper101

Hmm, I just saw AC2 is $14 on Ubisoft's store. But they want $30 for Brotherhood when you can get it off steam for $20. xD

On 11/13/2016 at 6:49 PM, mbryant said:

I have really only played black flag andf OH MY GOD (sorry I got all tumblr on you for a second) I loved the story. Videogames don't normally make me cry but that one did 

You should not play Life is Strange or The Walking Dead because you'll die from dehydration.

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

2 hours ago, mathijs727 said:

You should not play Life is Strange or The Walking Dead because you'll die from dehydration.

lol I've actually thought about getting Life is Strange. Not sure about TWD, I've seen some of the heavier stuff from it and it just got a "meh" from me lol 

System: i7 4790K, Hyper 212 EVO, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix, GTX 1070 Super clocked, MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Corsair RM 750, Corsair 750D (with 2 additional 140mm NZXT fans up top for exhaust.) 

Just now, mbryant said:

lol I've actually thought about getting Life is Strange. Not sure about TWD, I've seen some of the heavier stuff from it and it just got a "meh" from me lol 

TWD S2 got tears in my eyes and Life is Strange made me cry twice.

I've seen a lets play of The Last of Us, if I were playing myself I would have probably also been emotional.

On topic:

I liked all AC's with Edzio Auditore (or whatever he's called)

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

I really like Assassin's Creed Syndicate. It was a really good story; however I wish they did focus a little more on life outside of Animus. Great graphics and smooth gameplay. Black Flag was ok, but I hear that if you liked BF, then Rouge would also be a great choice.

The Ezio series is classic, and would definitely play that again with a graphics remaster.

IHMO the best AC games that are out as of now are Assassins Creed 1 Assassins Creed 3 they are the best two

l i7 5930k | Rampage V Extreme | Corsair H110i GTX | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz | EVGA GTX 1070 Superclocked ACX 3.0 | EVGA SuperNova 750w G2 | Samsung 960 Evo 250GB l Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | 1 TB WD Red | Corsair 900D |

Evolution - https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/LbJq9W

CPU-Z Validation - http://valid.x86.fr/3dxmew

On 11/15/2016 at 9:54 PM, Froody129 said:

I on the other hated hated the combat for exactly that reason. Just mash attack buttons and watch an entire battalion crumble before you, cool the first few times but takes no skill or effort

Yeah well, I like games with mechanics just like that. I guess it's about preference. I usually don't want to put a lot of effort in single player so...

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

On 11/16/2016 at 5:25 PM, Ryujin2003 said:

I really like Assassin's Creed Syndicate. It was a really good story; however I wish they did focus a little more on life outside of Animus. Great graphics and smooth gameplay. Black Flag was ok, but I hear that if you liked BF, then Rouge would also be a great choice.

The Ezio series is classic, and would definitely play that again with a graphics remaster.

Is that remaster on PC? Or just console :(?

41 minutes ago, ripper101 said:

Is that remaster on PC? Or just console :(?

So far, I've only seen it advertised for console. I hope that it will become released for PC, too. Ubisoft has a habit of releasing Assassin's Creed games one month later on PC than on console, so maybe they're planning a delayed PC release, and just aren't advertising it, yet.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

22 minutes ago, Delicieuxz said:

So far, I've only seen it advertised for console. I hope that it will become released for PC, too. Ubisoft has a habit of releasing Assassin's Creed games one month later on PC than on console, so maybe they're planning a delayed PC release, and just aren't advertising it, yet.

I hope ao. My store is selling them for console, but I don't see PC. I'm pretty sure since PC Master Race has access to mods such as Sweet FX and other community textures, there is no need. Console can't mod, and PS4 won't play PS3 games, so people cannot play the older games on the new console. Remastered for console, original is still superior on PC.

3 hours ago, Ryujin2003 said:

I hope ao. My store is selling them for console, but I don't see PC. I'm pretty sure since PC Master Race has access to mods such as Sweet FX and other community textures, there is no need. Console can't mod, and PS4 won't play PS3 games, so people cannot play the older games on the new console. Remastered for console, original is still superior on PC.

I'd sill be nice to not muck around with any mods though