Best Assassins Creed game?

ripper101

So I feel like playing a single-player like AC and I don't know which one to purchase. I've only played Black Flag and a little bit of Unity cause I didn't like it. But what is the best AC game on Steam and why or a similar fun single-player game to play

Well all know etzio auditore is the best assassin 

(Assassins creed 2)

But the downside to playing AC on computer is you need UPlay

Everyone should own a vive.

5 minutes ago, ripper101 said:

similar fun single-player game to play

Batman Arkham series

My fav is ACIII followed by IV

-----> Official Unofficial Favorite Keyswitch Type Survey <-----

OWNER OF THE FASTEST INTEL iGPU ON LTT UNIGINE SUPERPOSITION [lol]

GAMING RIG "SNOWBLIND"

CPU i5-13600k | COOLING Corsair H150i Elite Capellix 360mm (White) | MOTHERBOARD Gigabyte Z690 Aero G DDR4 | GPU Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision OC (White) | RAM  16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB (White)SSD Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | PSU ASUS STRIX 850W (White)CASE  Phanteks G360a (White) | HEADPHONES  Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro | KEYBOARD Zoom75 (KTT Strawberry w/ GMK British Racing Green keycaps) | MOUSE  Cooler Master MM711 (White) MONITOR HP X32 1440p 165hz IPS

WORK RIG "OVERPRICED BRICK"

Mac Studio (M2 Ultra / 128GB / 1TB) | HEADPHONES  AirPods Pro 2 | KEYBOARD Logitech MX Mechanical Mini | MOUSE  Logitech MX Master 3S MONITOR 2x Dell 4K 32"

SECONDARY RIG "ALCATRAZ"

CPU i7-4770K OC @ 4.3GHz | COOLING Cryorig M9i (review| MOTHERBOARD ASUS Z87-PROGPU Gigabyte 1650 Super Windforce OC | RAM  16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 1600 MHzSSD Samsung 860 Evo 512GB | HDD Toshiba 3TB 7200RPMPSU EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750WCASE  NZXT H230 | HEADPHONES  Sony WH-1000XM3  | KEYBOARD Corsair STRAFE - Cherry MX Brown | MOUSE  Logitech G602 MONITOR LG 34UM58-P 34" Ultrawide

HOLA NIGHT THEMERS

GET YOUR ASS ON NIGHT THEME

OTHER TECH I OWN:

MacBook Pro 16" [M1 Pro/32GB/1TB] | 2022 Volkswagen GTI | iPhone 14 Pro | Sony a6000 | Apple Watch Series 8 45mm | 2018 MBP 15" | Lenovo Flex 3 [i7-5500U, HD5500 (fastest on the forum), 8GB RAM, 256GB Samsung 840 Evo] | PS5, Xbox One & Nintendo Switch [Home Theater setup] | DJI Phantom 3 Standard | AirPods 2 | Jaybird Freedom (two pairs) & X2 [long story, PM if you want to know why I have 3 pairs of Jaybirds]

5 minutes ago, MANIDY inc said:

But the downside to playing AC on computer is you need UPlay

I already have that cause of Rainbow Six 

Just now, ripper101 said:

I already have that cause of Rainbow Six 

I hate it 

Everyone should own a vive.

I have really only played black flag andf OH MY GOD (sorry I got all tumblr on you for a second) I loved the story. Videogames don't normally make me cry but that one did 

System: i7 4790K, Hyper 212 EVO, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix, GTX 1070 Super clocked, MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Corsair RM 750, Corsair 750D (with 2 additional 140mm NZXT fans up top for exhaust.) 

2 minutes ago, mbryant said:

I have really only played black flag andf OH MY GOD (sorry I got all tumblr on you for a second) I loved the story. Videogames don't normally make me cry but that one did 

Black Flag made you cry?

2 hours ago, JohnT said:

Black Flag made you cry?

not bawl lol but I did tear up a bit 

System: i7 4790K, Hyper 212 EVO, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix, GTX 1070 Super clocked, MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Corsair RM 750, Corsair 750D (with 2 additional 140mm NZXT fans up top for exhaust.) 

Assassin's creed 2 and Black Flag are the better ones in the franchise IMO. And if you can get past the poor optimization and amount of bugs, Unity can be quite stunning at times.. 

Out of the ones I played my favorite is Black Flag. Also, Syndicate seems to be good, but have not played very much of it. I have only played III, IV, Unity, and part of Syndicate though.

5 hours ago, mbryant said:

not bawl lol but I did tear up a bit 

Which part? I remember liking the game play a lot, but I don't remember much of the story. Other than looting treasure and taking names! :) And a big ship!

I really enjoyed the pirate one to the point i forgot about the core story and just cruised around being a pirate for weeks xD

Unpopular opinion - try Assassins Creed Rogue :) not much people know about this game as it was overshadowed by AC Unity, however it is really good and has some feels :D try it out

Ezio's trilogy was my favorite in the series. Brotherhood is my favorite amongst all of them.

Syndicate seemed good, still on wishlist though.

Finally got PS4 Pro

My vote goes to AC2 (Ezio), enjoyed it the most.

Story wise AC2 and whatever follows it after

Best exploration-open world AC?  Black flag and maybe AC3 before that 

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

I've never had problems with uplyu. Why do ppl complain? It works perfectly. My fav Assassins Creed is 3. I love the combat. You feel so badass. 

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

AC2 and Brotherhood are fantastic games

I have recently been playing Black Flag, i am not enjoying it to be honest, i really don't like the sailing part of it, i find it clunky and frustrating.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

9 hours ago, Underi said:

I've never had problems with uplyu. Why do ppl complain? It works perfectly. My fav Assassins Creed is 3. I love the combat. You feel so badass. 

I on the other hated hated the combat for exactly that reason. Just mash attack buttons and watch an entire battalion crumble before you, cool the first few times but takes no skill or effort

That's an F in the profile pic

Like others have said, AC2 and the games extending its story

That's an F in the profile pic

My favorite was Brotherhood.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

22 minutes ago, totjup5 said:

My favorite was Brotherhood.

The main character in that one is Sanic, right? 

4 hours ago, Noire said:

The main character in that one is Sanic, right? 

yeh

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Assassins Creed 2 and Brotherhood are amazing games. I think Brotherhood is the (slightly) better game, but you should play AC2 first since Brotherhood continues the AC2 storyline directly. AC Revelations is the last chapter of the trilogy using the same character from AC2 and it's decent, but IMO nowhere near the quality of AC2 and AC Brotherhood. Both 2 and Brotherhood are easily worth the $20 they sell for on steam even though they're both pretty old games.