Tek Syndicate renamed to Crit TV, Wendell looks to be leaving Raze the World

Yummychickenblue

Oh well. I like them all vack in the day...

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Watched both new channels launch videos and from those Wendell has my vote. While its not as much planned, it might be so much better that Logan going around the world and talking trash. Not even that interested about factory tours, since when you've seen one Taiwanese electronic factory, you've seen them all. Rest of the stuff hasn't been so great in past. For some reason, Logan doesn't know how to do interesting live event coverage. All PAX etc. I've watched have been coverage of indie games done so that content would be as boring as possible.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 hours ago, imreloadin said:

On topic the TekSyndicate forums are currently offline of anyone didn't notice.

That's because it's not on that domain anymore. 

Wendell renamed the original forum and moved it to https://forum.level1techs.com/

Logan started a new forum at https://forum.crit.tv/

If you had an account on the TS forum, you can log in to Wendell's forum, but you'll have to reset your password.  Not sure about the other one, I'd rather not go there so you'll need to find that out for yourselves.

Logan really hasn't evolved much beyond the product presenter he was back at TigerDirect. Too goofy character for me.