Luigi Edition 2DS rumoured and pictured?

Coombzy

according to a tipster nintendo maybe set to launch a luigi themed 2ds for the year of luigi (30th anniversary) personally I think this looks like an awesome 2ds edition and I hope it becomes a reality

It's the year of Luigi, and so if there was ever a time to launch a Luigi 2DS, it would be now, right? Well, it seems there might be a Luigi 2DS in our future, based on these pictures of what seems to be an unannounced 2DS that a tipster sent in -Kotaku

ku-xlarge.jpg

source:http://kotaku.com/we-might-be-getting-a-luigi-themed-2ds-1451095198

...this put a stupid grin on my face, oh my god. This is so silly that I want one.

Makes sense, Nintendo loves make special edition DSes (any of them 2DS included) I think thats how they get most of their sales actually. I don't see many DSes without some branding on it.

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

Where's my purple 2DS XL?

Where's my purple 3DS XL?

Bring out either one of these and I'll buy it immediately. Step it up Nintendo.

so something like this if the game existed :3

I would buy that so fast...

This looks pretty nice but don't like it in white as it can turn dark in the future.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer