How many trick or treaters did you get at your house today?

Canada EH

None at all. It's not really a thing where I am. Even if it was, I wouldn't open the door.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

On 11/1/2016 at 0:08 PM, kelvinhall05 said:

Not sure, I was trick or treating myself!

Did you get more tricks or more treats?

On November 1, 2016 at 2:34 AM, Ellen_orangecloud said:

None 

:c 

Then again trick or treating isn't popular here. 

Where is "here"?  ?

On November 1, 2016 at 1:23 PM, Nuluvius said:

0 because I live in the middle of a field and I am glad for it.

1. Why do you live in the middle of a field?

2. Why are you happy about that?

16 hours ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

None at all. It's not really a thing where I am. Even if it was, I wouldn't open the door.

Are you afraid of small children?  >_>

It's supposed to be a fun harmless tradition where trick or treating is done.  Nothing bad to worry about.  ?

I had 23 kids, and 31 total trick-or-treaters if you include teenagers. One was dressed as Spock, he was so cute! xD

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

2 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

It's supposed to be a fun harmless tradition where trick or treating is done.  Nothing bad to worry about.  ?

I wouldn't blame @ThinkWithPortals for being afraid of teenagers. Anyone over ~15ish shouldn't trick or treat. That may even be a bit generous. I only give them candy because I don't want a broken window or scratched up car...

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

6 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Teens I'm slightly afraid of because I know some are not afraid to vandalise or steal if they don't get what they want. I've seen it happen, it's not pretty.

Little ones I'm not scared of, just... wary. I just don't like kids.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Just now, ThinkWithPortals said:

Teens I'm slightly afraid of because I know some are not afraid to vandalise or steal if they don't get what they want. I've seen it happen, it's not pretty.

Little ones I'm not scared of, just... wary. I just don't like kids.

I assume you're older than a teenager so I'll say: you know you used to be one right?  

Wary?  lol

I have a friend who you'd get along with great.  She HATES small children.  lol

9 minutes ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

I had 23 kids, and 31 total trick-or-treaters if you include teenagers. One was dressed as Spock, he was so cute! xD

Nice!    Now I'm sad though.  RIP Mr. Spock...  ?

6 minutes ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

I wouldn't blame @ThinkWithPortals for being afraid of teenagers. Anyone over ~15ish shouldn't trick or treat. That may even be a bit generous. I only give them candy because I don't want a broken window or scratched up car...

The teenagers in your neighborhood aren't that bad are they?  ?

5 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Nice!    Now I'm sad though.  RIP Mr. Spock...  ?

The teenagers in your neighborhood aren't that bad are they?  ?

I'm not sure. I would bet a lot of teenagers are fine, but the ones that stick out in my memory are the dicks. Not to be rude, but a lot of teenagers (not the ones who use this forum) are pretty stupid. Not in the "they don't know things" kind of stupid, but the less literal "not thinking or caring about consequences" kind of stupid.  

5 minutes ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

I'm not sure. I would bet a lot of teenagers are fine, but the ones that stick out in my memory are the dicks. Not to be rude, but a lot of teenagers (not the ones who use this forum) are pretty stupid. Not in the "they don't know things" kind of stupid, but the less literal "not thinking or caring about consequences" kind of stupid.  

I swear I wasn't like that when I was a teenager.  Kids these days.  It's like they're getting dumber and dumber... ?

2 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I swear I wasn't like that when I was a teenager.  Kids these days.  It's like they're getting dumber and dumber... ?

*cough* *cough* I agree with you *cough* *cough*

1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

1. Why do you live in the middle of a field?

Because I hate people, especially when they are in close proximity to me.

1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

2. Why are you happy about that?

Because I have no immediate neighbours and great views that don't overlook or even include other people. In fact the most I see of other people is when the farmer tends the field with a tractor or the occasional hiker walks by (and they are often out there for the same reasons!).

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

8 hours ago, Niemand said:

Did you get more tricks or more treats?

Treats :D 

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈