need a good video editor

need a good free video editior that doesnt have water marks and isnt windows movie maker :/  doesnt have to be the best, just need to be able to edit audio levels, trim video and stuff like that

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

premiere free trial is always an option

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

I don't know of any good free ones, maybe someone else here does, but you can often find Adobe Premiere Elements on eBay or on clearance at local stores for <$50

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

@Midnitewarrior4

Blender is a useful video editor. It's free. No watermarks. Open source.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

16 minutes ago, Midnitewarrior4 said:

need a good free video editior that doesnt have water marks and isnt windows movie maker :/  doesnt have to be the best, just need to be able to edit audio levels, trim video and stuff like that

DaVinci Resolve 12.5 free, period.  Best free video editor.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

I use Sony Vegas Pro 13 myself. I really like it as it is easy to use. Just dont ask how I didnt have to pay for full version ;P ;D

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

23 minutes ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

downloaded it, so far so good, just started a 2 hour render :/ guess ill see how it looks when its done, definetly wish i had an i7 right about now... or a xeon

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

and a car thread ! 

1 hour ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

ok ya im not too impressed... turned 15gb of 1080p 60 fps gopro footage into over 150 gb video file and it wasnt even a quarter done... it filled the rest of my hard drive and canceled the render after an hour.... soo thats a problem any ways to change the file types or something so its not that big ?

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

6 hours ago, Midnitewarrior4 said:

ok ya im not too impressed... turned 15gb of 1080p 60 fps gopro footage into over 150 gb video file and it wasnt even a quarter done... it filled the rest of my hard drive and canceled the render after an hour.... soo thats a problem any ways to change the file types or something so its not that big ?

So what export settings did you use?  Don't tell me you set it to output to something like DNxHR.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

7 hours ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

So what export settings did you use?  Don't tell me you set it to output to something like DNxHR.

ya it was auto set to dnxhr 444 should i set it to h.264 codec or what ?

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

1 hour ago, Midnitewarrior4 said:

ya it was auto set to dnxhr 444 should i set it to h.264 codec or what ?

Use a preset for YouTube or something for H.264.  DNxHR is a less compressed codec so of course it will render out much larger files.

2 minutes ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

Use a preset for YouTube or something for H.264.  DNxHR is a less compressed codec so of course it will render out much larger files.

ok thanks, was quite confused when it said render failed, then looked at my storage and had 0 bytes free xD

Spoiler

and a car thread !