How to find out what a cat wants?

orangecat

My cats been buggin me all day and I have no clue what he wants. He has food and water and his litter box is clean. He just sits beside me and meows. I asked him where his ball is and normally he goes nuts when i say that but he doesn't seem to want to play. I got up and followed him and all he did it bring me to the kitchen and lay on the floor.

BTW here is some pictures of him.

(Stupid cellphone has the worst camera ever).

post-858-0-59106800-1382469721_thumb.jpg

post-858-0-53808400-1382469819_thumb.jpg

Give it some lovin, like rub his belly or scratch his ear or hug him until he gets tired of you and wants to do something so the little basstard bites the shit outta your hand. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Give it some lovin, like rub his belly or scratch his ear or hug him until he gets tired of you and wants to do something so the little basstard bites the shit outta your hand. 

Dude he bites hard in no way am i giving him a hug until he wants to run away LOL.

Dude he bites hard in no way am i giving him a hug until he wants to run away LOL.

Cat's aren't actually fond if belly rubbing, it's almost a guaranteed bite. Try scratching his/her chin or behind ears. It's also possible that he/she is just being extra cute today

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

buy something expensive then give the cat the box 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Sounds just like what my cat always does to me,but instead bringing me to somewhere else,he'll just rub himself around my legs and sometimes bit my feet. He's just being playful..Try giving him a treat or slowly rub under his neck in back and forth motion.

Cat's aren't actually fond if belly rubbing, it's almost a guaranteed bite. Try scratching his/her chin or behind ears. It's also possible that he/she is just being extra cute today

Depends on the cat. My cat loves it.

Depends on the cat. My cat loves it.

True, it's more like a general rule, I have to that bite if I try.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

it wants you to get close so it can EAT YOUR SOUL

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Give him some cat nip. Couple of toys with feathers/bells. That should keep him occupied for quite a while. Also, make sure to love that adorable, vicious, silly bastard. Maybe he just wants some pets.

Cats like drama.

Slap it in the face, then cry and ask why he was seeing a different owner when you were at work and tell him your relationship is over.