Looking to upgrade to Custom watercooling

Go to solution Solved by p0Pe,

The Fractal Design Define S seems to have the most acceptable space for a good case upgrade so with that and the pc spec information down below, what's the best place to starting buying high quality reliable water cooling components? 

Current build as of now:

CPU: Intel 4790K at 4.0 Ghz

Cooler: Corsair H75 54.0 CFM LC

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme4 ATX LGA 1150

RAM: DDR3 Crucial Ballistick Elite 16GB (2 x 8GB) at 1866

SSD: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5 & Crucial MX100 240GB 2.5

HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB TWIN FROZR

Case: Inwin GT1 Black ATX Mid Tower

Power Supply: Cooler Master V850 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX

Disk Drive: Samsung SH-224DB/RSBS DVD/CD Writer

Sound Card: Asus Xonar DSX 24-bit 192 KHz

Monitors: Samsung S27C230B 27.0 & AOC E2425SWD 24.0 60Hz

Keyboard: AZIO MGK1 Wired Gaming Keyboard

Mouse: Redragon Perdition Wired Laser Mouse

Headphones: Sennheiser HD 558

From liquid to water? Water is liquid.

I suppose you mean custom watercooling. In that case the best place I can provide is www.coolerkit.dk.

In the odd chance that you are not from Denmark, please provide a location as that makes helping you a bit easier.

Off the top of my head, brands I can recommend:

EK Waterblocks

AquaComputer

Bitspower

Liking what EK has so i'm probably going to be getting the custom parts there, thank you!

1 hour ago, oer34 said:

Liking what EK has so i'm probably going to be getting the custom parts there, thank you!

You can't go wrong with EK, I just built a custom loop with all EK parts and I can't fault their quality. You can check out my build here. I didn't use their rads though, as I was rather unimpressed with reviews, so I went with Hardware Labs Black Ice Nemesis. Rad choice is not something you need to be concerned about in respect to compatibility. Any rad will work (providing it fits your case of course), but I would thoroughly recommend you go with EK tubing if you're using their fittings... you know for sure there won't be any issues then. You'd think if two brands were both the same size they'd work together, but unfortunately that isn't always the case. You can mix, but if you're going to do this, just do your research to make 100% sure you won't have any problems. 

You don't say if you're going with soft or hard tubing? Hardline definitely looks MUCH better, but it can be more a of a hassle with the bending etc. so just be sure what you're getting in to there. The tubing you go for will dictate the fittings you choose, but I'm just stating the obvious there.

On a separate note, your case is OK, but not the best suited to WC'ing. There are far better alternatives, not just on the practical side, but also if you want something that really stands out. You could consider a case with a tempered glass side panel for example. I've done builds in cheaper cases and I've always regretted it, not just because they're invariably much harder to work in, but also because you put all that money, time and effort in to the build, and at the end the case can really drag it down. You don't need to go out and spend a fortune on a Lian Li or anything... I used an InWin 303 for my build and that's a VERY affordable case, but you're clearly going to be investing a fair bit of money in to your loop with quality components, so it's something to think about. Good luck! :)

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti