Pacific Rim is currently the #1 most pirated movie

TopWargamer

Ya and the robots and the monsters and robots fighting monsters

Man it's like we're spoiling the whole movie!

(There is more to the movie than just that. I'm just pulling your leg ;) )

You should add a spoiler alert at the top, just incase anyone hasn't seen it yet and someone reveals something that happens.

& It was an amazing movie in theatres, i'm not big on torrenting movies, I just watch them online usually. Saves hdd space.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been at the top for a number of weeks now, it's only this week that it has dropped to second place.

http://torrentfreak.com/top-10-most-pirated-movies-of-the-week-131021/

It was just a remake of Godzilla but with robots, if that is original then every movie with a love story is original.

Except that it wasn't, as Godzilla wasn't anywhere in this movie (plus, if you were a Godzilla fan, you'd be aware that there are plenty of G movies featuring robots). My point was that it wasn't a remake, a sequel, or an adaptation from some other work, unlike most other films that hit theaters in 2013. Those are what qualifies it as an original title, not the genre or general concept. So, for example, when the sequel comes out, that won't be an original title anymore.