Pacific Rim is currently the #1 most pirated movie

TopWargamer

http://www.pcmag.com/slideshow/story/315170/the-10-most-pirated-movies/10

If you want to see what the other 9 movies are, just skip back to them. Honestly, I'm kind of surprised that Pacific Rim is the most pirated movie right now. Wonder what del Toro thinks of this... It was definitely an awesome movie though.

And just to confirm it, here's the latest seed/leech ratios for Pacific Rim on the first page of KAT. 

zbDWZ91.png

COMIC SANS

I'm part of that statistic.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

Still waiting for it to be released on dvd here in sweden.. Should be coming in november. IF ANYONE SPOILS IT I SHALL GRANT THEM UNENDING TORMENT!

(I have stayed away from anything related to pacific rim all this time and i am going to try not checking any post that are replies to this particular one...)

Edit: I've seen the cherno alpha gif in the "who is your favourite robot" thread. this movie is going to make me explode with just pure hype..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Still waiting for it to be released on dvd here in sweden.. Should be coming in november. IF ANYONE SPOILS IT I SHALL GRANT THEM UNENDING TORMENT!

(I have stayed away from anything related to pacific rim all this time and i am going to try not checking any post that are replies to this particular one...)

They dont kiss.

On a more serious note, the movie was the best of the year IMHO, no wonder it's #1 most pirated.

The guy dies.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

Edit: I've seen the cherno alpha gif in the "who is your favourite robot" thread. this movie is going to make me explode with just pure hype..

And that guy does this thing, and it's really awesome.

Ya and the robots and the monsters and robots fighting monsters

Man it's like we're spoiling the whole movie!

(There is more to the movie than just that. I'm just pulling your leg ;) )

COMIC SANS

I actually think the site might be broken, because there are a few slides repeated, as well as text at the bottom showing movies not even in the picture list.

CPU: i5 3570k @ 3.4 GHz      RAMKingston HyperX Grey Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)      MOBO: ASRock Z77E-ITX  

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 1060 6GB     HDD's: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  

PSUSilverStone Strider ST50F-P 500W       Case: BitFenix Prodigy (Black)    

It's probably pirated because it was actually a good fkin movie, but the typical American media consumer isn't used to different things hence does not do well in theaters. 

back to plot-free slapstick-sex comedy, romcom, and explosive everything

Error: 410

It's probably pirated because it was actually a good fkin movie, but the typical American media consumer isn't used to different things hence does not do well in theaters. 

Ya :/

At least it made a profit, so there's that. 

COMIC SANS

Ya and the robots and the monsters and robots fighting monsters

Man it's like we're spoiling the whole movie!

(There is more to the movie than just that. I'm just pulling your leg ;) )

and boats as baseball bats!

The thing interests me.. and if it's in the movie.. it's probably gonna be awesome

They dont kiss.

On a more serious note, the movie was the best of the year IMHO, no wonder it's #1 most pirated.

It's a del toro kaiju movie. How can it not be awesome?^^

The guy dies.

You guys have no idea how much i was cringeing while my curiousity slowly scrolled the page down.

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The thing interests me.. and if it's in the movie.. it's probably gonna be awesome

It's a del toro kaiju movie. How can it not be awesome?^^

You guys have no idea how much i was cringeing while my curiousity slowly scrolled the page down.

we said the guy dies, not which one though.

i bought it.  pretty fucking awesome movie.  overhyped for sure*, but still great.

*honestly, it was a LOT of hype to live up to.

we said the guy dies, not which one though.

Monsters vs Big friggin robots. Someone is going to die regardless^^

back to plot-free slapstick-sex comedy, romcom, and explosive everything

you think americans don't like action movies? 

idk why you guys liked it. I thought it was pretty bad. watched it in theatres and wish I hadn't. it had a clichéd plot, not the best acting/dialogue, and mindless cgi fighting and explosions.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

I'm not surprised, it was awesome.

I don't usually say this but the money I paid for a ticket to see it in theatres was well worth it.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I'm not surprised, it was awesome.

I don't usually say this but the money I paid for a ticket to see it in theatres was well worth it.

Ya, same here.

I saw it in IMAX 3D. 

ppeerSn.png

COMIC SANS

you think americans don't like action movies?

Yea, they also hate reading comprehension and thinking about what they read too.

idk why you guys liked it. I thought it was pretty bad. watched it in theatres and wish I hadn't. it had a clichéd plot, not the best acting/dialogue, and mindless cgi fighting and explosions.

(I actually haven't watched it) but from what I've read it does actually seem pretty cliche and average, but not deserving of what little it received. A film like this is marvel and I can really admire that. Transformers succeeded because it didn't need a following base or any sort of implanted  enthusiasm since it's familiar and was present in the childhood of many. Pacific Rim did not have a quality like that to support the introduction of something unordinary.

Evangelion has me spoiled on military-equipped giant mechs. The closest thing to improvised they have are giant knives.

;)

I remember the first time I watched an eva draw a weapon because I was expecting some badass weapon of d00m and it pulls out a boxcutter and I was like

well alright then, this is new

Error: 410

Yea, they also hate reading comprehension and thinking about what they read too.

I couldn't hear you over the sounds of guns and freedom. What was that about burning books? 

COMIC SANS