EA's BF 1 rental server program info released. PC pays premium price.

For the people using the "PC gamers will destroy console gamers" argument for why they shouldn't allow cross-platform play, that's a horribly weak argument. Some people like to play online games with their friends and have fun regardless of how good they are compared to the people they're playing with/against. I know PC gamers who grab a controller every time they get into a vehicle or onto a horse in BF1 so console gamers can definitely hold their own against casual PC gamers in some instances, at least enough so they can have fun playing the game with their friends who might not own a console.

-KuJoe

2 hours ago, Senzelian said:

Are you seriously thinking console players want to get owned by pc players? That it is fun to get completly rekt? 

Even the best console players barely have a chance against mediocre pc players.

If they want play with us, let them buy a PC. 

some people just play for fun, don't press your limited views on a whole community.

3 hours ago, tlink said:

some people just play for fun, don't press your limited views on a whole community.

That is exactly what I'm talking about.
What is fun about getting completly rekt? Console players will end up with K/D ratios of 0:40...
How is that fun?

26 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

That is exactly what I'm talking about.
What is fun about getting completly rekt? Console players will end up with K/D ratios of 0:40...
How is that fun?

fun is not measured by k/d ratio but by endorphin's released in the brain. i don't mind losing if im having fun. i feel sorry for people who only can have fun if they're winning, because that means you wont have fun 50% of the time.

23 minutes ago, tlink said:

fun is not measured by k/d ratio but by endorphin's released in the brain. i don't mind losing if im having fun. i feel sorry for people who only can have fun if they're winning, because that means you wont have fun 50% of the time.

There is a difference between loosing a fair fight and simply getting rekt.

13 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

There is a difference between loosing a fair fight and simply getting rekt.

again, fun is not measured in kill to death ratio or the amount of gg's at the end of a match, but in endorphin's released in the brain.

2 hours ago, tlink said:

again, fun is not measured in kill to death ratio or the amount of gg's at the end of a match, but in endorphin's released in the brain.

You are terrible at arguing.
Unfair gameplay will create more hate than fun.
It doesn't matter how fun is measured. You're just running out of things to say.

12 hours ago, Senzelian said:

It doesn't matter how fun is measured. You're just running out of things to say.

but nobody is forced to play on crossplay servers, the people that hate it just leave to their console or pc server. you completely ignore parts of this construction to favour your limited view. it does matter how fun is measured since that its no fun is your entire argument, and you base that on stuff like kill to death ratio which is outright wrong.

On 10/21/2016 at 1:29 AM, corrado33 said:

Why WOULDN'T it have crossplatform play? I thought that was already something that's been done? Why are we going backward? I thought that was already normal.

(Note: I never play online games... too many 10 year olds.)

They would be out aimed and out played by PC players, i don't think it would be fair for most users. 

There is always enough salt in BF4 on PC, adding console players which are majority younger people who are "easily triggered". Just have look at any csgo. 

On 10/23/2016 at 7:58 AM, Senzelian said:

Magical Pineapples

On 20/10/2016 at 5:32 PM, 3DOSH said:

Because PC players well shit on everyone else, 144hz monitors, mouse and keyboard ???!!!!

True, but I still think it's fine just for casual play. 

- snip-

On 10/20/2016 at 11:56 AM, Prysin said:

oi, smarties. you know WHY its more expensive?

@GSTARR@Orangeator@tlink@Notree

BECAUSE PC GETS THE ABILITY TO RUN HIGHER TICK RATE SERVERS. AKA MORE TICKS = MORE SYNCS = HIGHER REFRESH MONITORS ACTUALLY MATTER!!!! PC CAN ACTUALLY RUN UP TO 120Hz SERVERS. PS/XBOX CANNOT

PS/XBOX WILL BE LIMITED TO 30-45Hz SERVERS -> AS USUAL!!

y u yell at me

all i said was rip

Shipping sucks