Help me choose! (Case related)

I'm looking for a new case! 

I like the Corsair Obsidian 350D and the Fractal Arc Midi R2.

I'm currently running a m-atx motherboard (Maximus V Gene) which would fit nicely with the 350d, but i dont mind upgrading to Haswell, and then go ATX in the arc midi r2. Soooo... What do? I like the minimalistic and elegant design of the cases, and i'm open to more suggestions. Any of you guys have some experience with these cases? I have previously owned a Fractal Arc Mini, which i was please with. I might wanna do some watercooling in the future. Thx in advance. ;)  

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Personally I would go with the Fractal Arc midi R2 for water-cooling but for anything else the Corsair.... D: just looks so tasty...

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I've got the same motherboard, and enjoy building in the Silverstone FT03. Watercooling isn't impossible, and I was considering doing it myself with some modded exterior rads.

My Rig

Equipment

I'd take that old gene off your hands :D

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

+1 for silverstone cases

triple 180 rad in the bottom of a ft02, ooooh baby

If ur hell bent on X, dont ask for X vs Y suggestions

If you've got an M-ATX board, try Fractal's Arc Mini R2. It's got all the bells and whistles of the Arc Midi R2, but in an M-ATX form factor. Should be a much cleaner build/

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

+1 for silverstone cases

triple 180 rad in the bottom of a ft02, ooooh baby

I was going to mount two triples on the back panel of my FT03 using something like these:http://www.frozencpu.com/products/12506/ex-rad-208/XSPC_RSRX_120mm_Series_Radiator_Stand_-_Powder_Coated_Black.html

I think it'd be possible to fit a pump and res back there in between them, and it'd look BEAST.

I was going to mount two triples on the back panel of my FT03 using something like these:http://www.frozencpu.com/products/12506/ex-rad-208/XSPC_RSRX_120mm_Series_Radiator_Stand_-_Powder_Coated_Black.html

I think it'd be possible to fit a pump and res back there in between them, and it'd look BEAST.

dig to see that

If ur hell bent on X, dont ask for X vs Y suggestions

If you've got an M-ATX board, try Fractal's Arc Mini R2. It's got all the bells and whistles of the Arc Midi R2, but in an M-ATX form factor. Should be a much cleaner build/

If i go fractal, i go the midi r2. I want to be able to use atx motherboards :)

Main Rig
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Phone

If i go fractal, i go the midi r2. I want to be able to use atx motherboards :)

I can't recommend the Arc Midi R2 enough :wub: I love mine so much.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

I can't recommend the Arc Midi R2 enough :wub: I love mine so much.

Ordered it yesterday! :D

Main Rig
Phone