Do you still use AdBlock?

Do you still use adBlock?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still use adBlock?

• Yes
    • No
    • What's adBlock?
    • My computer can't handle adBlock because it is too much of an intensive program.

I don't use adBlock unless im browsing a torrent site or a free movie/anime streaming site because the ads are cancerous on those types of sites.

Also I gatta use adBlock when I be browsing hentai because frkin popups with virus...ok too much info ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

ublock origin and a few extra user filters. though i wish you can turn it off under certain conditions 

2 minutes ago, TheAmazingCookieFromSquare said:

I don't use adBlock unless im browsing a torrent site or a free movie/anime streaming site because the ads are cancerous on those types of sites.

Besides not supporting the companies and creators of the content, you also don't support the sites that steal and host this content for you. That makes you doubly a sleazeball.

1 minute ago, zMeul said:

uBlock Origin

2 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

ublock origin and a few extra user filters. though i wish you can turn it off under certain conditions 

O shiet man i search it up and looks dank 

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

It didn't work on LTT videos somehow. /s

Just now, TheAmazingCookieFromSquare said:

O shiet man i search it up and looks dank 

its much better than adblock 

Just now, Curious Pineapple said:

You just reminded me to disable adblock on LTT :)

the forums doesn't have much ad issues 

6 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

"My computer can't handle adBlock because it is too much of an intensive program."

Dude my Chromebook can do it.

No but not everyone has a terabyte of ram for chrome.

Only have it off for LTT. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

uBlock Origin for myself. On some sites (like YouTube and LTT) I have it off and on some sites I have also disabled Javascript, because some sites are way slow with it

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I have it and I turn it off for certain youtube channels and other sites that I think deserve ads eg LTT

It is set to very on with every active computer on my network (with a few exceptions in certain filters that block legitimate elements of certain sites) since I had my fill of malicious code embedded in adverts back in the noughties, and I'd rather not have anything taking over any of my computers (things will be less restrictive on my media streaming PC once it is built since it will be limited to a small amount of streaming sites and one blocks users of ad-blocking addons from accessing their videos).

As a few others have said, I no longer use adblock as I've switched over to uBlock Origin.