Using Samsung Pay in an Apple store?

as96

It would be subtle at first... a man in a black suit with obscuring sunglasses enters across the room. Then another one, and another. You run for the door, but the front of the store becomes blocked as a garage door falls from the ceiling. One of the men in the black suits puts a syringe to your neck, and you wake up in a torture room with Tim Cook. He places a Macbook in front of you, and there is a flash. You wake up on an uncharted island with other Samsung Pay offenders, no memory of the incident.

Or they might laugh at you.

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro

1 minute ago, Peepnbrick said:

It would be subtle at first... a man in a black suit with obscuring sunglasses enters across the room. Then another one, and another. You run for the door, but the front of the store becomes blocked as a garage door falls from the ceiling. One of the men in the black suits puts a syringe to your neck, and you wake up in a torture room with Tim Cook. He places a Macbook in front of you, and there is a flash. You wake up on an uncharted island with other Samsung Pay offenders, no memory of the incident.

Or they might laugh at you.

We need to make a movie about that. 

i actually heard of a story of a guy going into an apple store, asking about earbuds, and upon the store guy asking for which device he just casually "thunked" his samsung on the counter.

they may not like you for having a samsung, but they will gladly sell you their stuff :P

On 09/10/2016 at 1:22 PM, as96 said:

What would happen?

it would work

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

1 minute ago, ShadowCaptain said:

it would work

Exactly as why would they prevent your from having a Samsung phone and a Mac? They may not like you being 100% apple but it's better than 0% apple :P 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

Exactly as why would they prevent your from having a Samsung phone and a Mac? They may not like you being 100% apple but it's better than 0% apple :P 

well apple pay and samsung pay work on any normal contactless card reader

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Just now, ShadowCaptain said:

well apple pay and samsung pay work on any normal contactless card reader

That as well :P 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Timmy and his boys will force you to wear Airpods and if you lose them then they shoot you in the head:P

Hello