Purchases because of Linus or Slick

Jorge_lsca

logitech g710+

corsair h100i

corsair 120mm pressure optimized fans

and a coolermaster half 932

cooler master half 932, Phenom II X4 965 Black OC'ed 4.1GHz, MSI 890FXA-GD70, GSkill Ripjaws 1600 x 16GB, Cougar 1000Watt, XFX Double D 7970, Corsair H100i, 120GB hyperX SSD, 60GB OCZ Agility 4, WB Blue 500GB, LG blue ray disk drive, LG diskdrive, 3X 22 inch monitors 

Quickfire TK, Define R4, Modmic, HD 558's (there similar to the 555's), and a 7850.

So far I've bought a Ducky Shine 2 because of Slick and I plan to buy a few more in the future.
I also plan on buying a Shine II blue, heard that space key makes squeaks. Can you confirm this to be true/false?

Asus Xonar Xense with Sennheiser 360

Corsair H80 and H100i

Samsung 840 Pro SSD

Corsair K60

And I want a HTC one.

a Corsair K90 keyboard, but now i regret it due to its non mechanical keys.

Work Station:: Cooler Master Storm Trooper // i7-3930K @ 3.9 GHz // Asus Sabertooth X79 // Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4X4GB) 1600 MHz // Cooler Master 1200W Gold // Xonar Essence STX // Radeon HD 6970 // Avermedia HD Live Gamer Pro

Gaming Rig:: Cooler Master Scout // i7-2700k @ 4.0GHz // MSI Z68 // G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB (4X4EB) 1066MHz // Antec 750W Bronze // Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD // EVGA GTX 670

I would say my Noctua cooler .. DAMN IT LINUS , YOU MADE ME A NOCTUA FANBOY! Thank you xD !

I recently bought a Ducky Shine II, thanks to Slick. I am still waiting for it and I am super exited to try it out. (its my first mechanical keyboard)
You won't be disappointed. MX blue, brown, black or red?

Steam: gray_fox_br

Kingston Hyper X SSD

Asus Xonar Xense (love this sound card)

AX 1200i

Steam: gray_fox_br

I recently bought a Ducky Shine II, thanks to Slick. I am still waiting for it and I am super exited to try it out. (its my first mechanical keyboard)
Brown :)

With blue LED

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Fractal R4

PC Specs
Intel Core i5-3450 3.1GHz Processor (With stock heat sink  :mellow:) - MSI Z77A-G43 Motherboard - Corsair Vengeance 4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM - Seagate Barracuda 500GB 3.5" HDD - Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 GPU - Fractal Design Define R4 Case - Antec High Current Gamer 620W PSU - Sony DVD/CD Writer - Steelseries Siberia V2 - Logitech G110 - Razer Abyssus

Ducky Shine 2. I was considering CM Storm and Filco but I think I'll go with ducky first.

Coming in this summer, 7970HD. Then 900D in spring with Noctua fans. At least that's the plan for now.

I got the cooler master elite 120 advance case. Luv it. Also the SilverStone ST45SF-G, (such a horrible product) :/ oh well he cant be right about every product.

I was about to order a Ducky keyboard due to Slick's recommendation, but I did some more research and found complaints of keys making the wrong noises and the keyboard being all plastic, thus flexing a lot, which is a pet peeve of mine. However, instead I got a Coolermaster Quickfire TK, because of watching LTT.

Out of my other recently upgraded components, like my Asus P8Z77-I W/D motherboard (awesomest thing ever) , Intel 3570K etc. I watched Linus after the fact just to hear what others thought of them after I bought it myself.

Funny thing is, I bought the BitFenix Prodigy as soon as it came out, and it had virtually no hype. I thought "oh my god, I'm gonna have such a unique PC and wow all my friends with how much of a beast I can put in it" and then one week later the entire internets virtually exploded with BitFenix prodigy hype, reviews, unboxings, mods etc. (Including on LTT) It pretty much became like the most popular new case in 5 years overnight. It is the first time I've experienced hipster rage.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

An imac.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Asus Xonar DGX

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

So far I've bought a Ducky Shine 2 because of Slick and I plan to buy a few more in the future.
Well some people have had this problem but personally my Ducky does not squeak.

I bought my Everki bag because of the sheer amount of stuff Slick could fit into his... lol

Bought a Zibal on Linus' recommendation, it failed, RMAd and the second one failed in the exact same way. Booooo Hisssss

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

ASUS Zenbook (first gen) and ASUS PB27Q 1440p monitor

Considering purchasing a Ducky keyboard.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

I tend look at the PC case unboxing, gives me an accurate look at what specs the case is.

But I think after seeing this site, i'm going to mod my case :) no major mods just to look OK and silent

I just need to get some foam for the inside of my case to dampen the sound.

Really hard to find NF-F12 fans in UK

Kleenex
Um.

Heard they had squeaky space bars, but fixable with some lube. Still getting one with mx.blues, blue LED.