BF4 vs Ghosts

Snickerzz

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

It doesn't matter which cod it is, they all the same. bf3 is better than all the rest (bf4).

Seriously, personal preference . Unless you are technical about it.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

cod is better it has more gigabytes

2500k @ 4.8, R9 290x, 256GB Vertex 4, Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless Brown, Logitech G602 Mouse, Kingwin Lazer 1000w Platinum PSU, Corsair Dominator Platinum RAM 8GB @1866, Asrock Extreme 3 Gen 3, Xonar U7, Sennheiser 598, Switch 810, Coolermaster Hyper 212 with 1x Noctua nf-f12

Two games for two different styles of game play imo.

Battlefield is more tactical and team based.

Call of Duty is more fast paced and lone wolf.

But that also changes with what game mode you play. 

Both are good game series and I have played (and owned) all the games in each series. 

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

They are not even the same type of game... how can you compare!

CoD is more FPS arcade.

Bf is more FPS simulation.

It has always and will always be like that.

EDIT: Just realized I said the same thing as @Kirihuna , he he sorry  :P

BF4 is a laggy POS no matter what you have right now.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

BF4 is a laggy POS no matter what you have right now.

The game is not out yet. The beta was laggy

The game is not out yet. The beta was laggy

Ya and it ran like a game in alpha or whatever is before alpha.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

Ya and it ran like a game in alpha or whatever is before alpha.

look up what alpha is. in alpha the game wont even work out of the dev environment

Forum Links - COC I FAQ I

They are not even the same type of game... how can you compare!

CoD is more FPS arcade.

Bf is more FPS simulation.

It has always and will always be like that.

EDIT: Just realized I said the same thing as @Kirihuna , he he sorry  :P

They are both FPS arcade compared to Arma.

arma4lyfe

look up what alpha is. in alpha the game wont even work out of the dev environment

Minecraft worked before Alpha... Pointless argument though no matter what it still ran like shit everybody will agree it ran terrible for a game a month out from full release.

BF1942 was the best battlefield. Actually had LAN support, years ahead of its time, and incredibly long lived. Just throwing that out there.

i still remmember wen that guy (CoD) say "we have fish"  :lol: lol

Those videos were super funny.

-Ex CoD player

o: welcome to the bf world (:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Minecraft worked before Alpha... Pointless argument though no matter what it still ran like shit everybody will agree it ran terrible for a game a month out from full release.

minecraft alpha was not an actual alpha

minecraft alpha was not an actual alpha

Ok there is no point in arguing this any further like I said in my last comment my point was it runs like shit.

Ok there is no point in arguing this any further like I said in my last comment my point was it runs like shit.

i was able to run BF4 beta fine on a i7 970 and a gtx590 tho that been said i believe what was released did not have any optimizations so many systems had problems runing it.

it was geting my cpu(a 6core 12 thread) to around 40-50% on all threads which is the first time iv seen it that high in a game  

i was able to run BF4 beta fine on a i7 970 and a gtx590 tho that been said i believe what was released did not have any optimizations so many systems had problems runing it.

it was geting my cpu(a 6core 12 thread) to around 40-50% on all threads which is the first time iv seen it that high in a game  

Yeah i heard about the optimization but didn't they release a little update to fix it?

CPU:Intel i7 2700k OC @4.9Ghz cooled by custom water loop with xpsc dual240 rads, xpsc block and 750 pump/res|Ram:G-Skill RipJaw X 32GB 1866Mhz|Case: Corsair 750D|Motherboard:Asus Sabertooth Z77| Hard drive: 240GB Kingston SSD, Seagate 2TB, 1TB Hitachi |GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC cooled by custom water loop with xpsc gtx 770 block|PSU: Corsair HX750|Monitor: LG 27 inch IPS LED Cinema| Sound Card: Creative Fatal1ty X-FI professional| Build log:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/64792-just-finished-off-first-watercooled-rig/

Yeah i heard about the optimization but didn't they release a little update to fix it?

my cpu load did not change they where probably graphix optimisations or balance 

my cpu load did not change they where probably graphix optimisations or balance 

Ahh Okay

CPU:Intel i7 2700k OC @4.9Ghz cooled by custom water loop with xpsc dual240 rads, xpsc block and 750 pump/res|Ram:G-Skill RipJaw X 32GB 1866Mhz|Case: Corsair 750D|Motherboard:Asus Sabertooth Z77| Hard drive: 240GB Kingston SSD, Seagate 2TB, 1TB Hitachi |GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC cooled by custom water loop with xpsc gtx 770 block|PSU: Corsair HX750|Monitor: LG 27 inch IPS LED Cinema| Sound Card: Creative Fatal1ty X-FI professional| Build log:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/64792-just-finished-off-first-watercooled-rig/