Is it a good build?

Muzzy2002

Yes, that will be able to do everything maxed out 60fps at 1080p or 1440p and some games at 4k so you're good there.  And yes you will because Cryorig coolers don't come with it pre-applied they come with a tube of it.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

On 5 October 2016 at 6:15 PM, Gamessys said:

Yes, that will be able to do everything maxed out 60fps at 1080p or 1440p and some games at 4k so you're good there.  And yes you will because Cryorig coolers don't come with it pre-applied they come with a tube of it.

So I won't have to buy any ill just have I tube of it with it to apply when building? And do I need to reapply it?

Only thing I  would add is a 1-2tb HDD. 480gb will do for a short while but won't be enough for most people.

But yes that will run everything and anything

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

Good build but you could build it for cheaper, and no you wouldnt need thermal compound

Main Rig: Intel Core i7 4790k, R9 280x, EVGA 500 watt 80puls bronze, 32GB Ram HyperX120GB Kingston SSD, 1tb WD Blue, Asus sabertooth Z97, Aerocool A800

Router: Pentium G3220, 8GB Ram, No idea what board,250 Watt PSU, 320gb Seagate Drive

Personal Devices: OnePlus3, Kindle Fire HDX

Just now, Muzzy2002 said:

So I won't have to buy any ill just have I tube of it with it to apply when building? And do I need to reapply it?

No, you won't have to buy any.  And Cryorig coolers don't come with paste already applied so you'll just have to put a grain of rice sized spot on the CPU and screw the cooler down on top and you're good to go.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

4 minutes ago, georgeLH said:

Good build but you could build it for cheaper, and no you wouldnt need thermal compound

No not really, I have a couple 6700k/1080 builds in pcpartpicker and they are all $1500 or more..

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

5 minutes ago, Moress said:

No not really, I have a couple 6700k/1080 builds in pcpartpicker and they are all $1500 or more..

With any prebuilt you can almost always build them cheaper, you wouldnt have to pay for build cost.

Main Rig: Intel Core i7 4790k, R9 280x, EVGA 500 watt 80puls bronze, 32GB Ram HyperX120GB Kingston SSD, 1tb WD Blue, Asus sabertooth Z97, Aerocool A800

Router: Pentium G3220, 8GB Ram, No idea what board,250 Watt PSU, 320gb Seagate Drive

Personal Devices: OnePlus3, Kindle Fire HDX

On 5 October 2016 at 6:26 PM, georgeLH said:

With any prebuilt you can almost always build them cheaper, you wouldnt have to pay for build cost.

This isn't prebuilt I'm building it myself...

On 5 October 2016 at 6:18 PM, Gamessys said:

No, you won't have to buy any.  And Cryorig coolers don't come with paste already applied so you'll just have to put a grain of rice sized spot on the CPU and screw the cooler down on top and you're good to go.

So don't have to replace or any of that shit it been told

I have a MSI motherboard and it has a lot of useless bloatware. I made the mistake of thinking it was necessary. Anyways everything else seems pretty good. Especially that 1080 mmhh. 

On 5 October 2016 at 6:47 PM, BleakCracker said:

I have a MSI motherboard and it has a lot of useless bloatware. I made the mistake of thinking it was necessary. Anyways everything else seems pretty good. Especially that 1080 mmhh. 

Lol I need a build that's gonna last a decent while and everyone I know has a msi that's what drove me to this build

52 minutes ago, Muzzy2002 said:

So don't have to replace or any of that shit it been told

A cryorig cooler comes with a tube of thermal paste that you will need to apply yourself, and like all thermal pastes you will need to replace it from time to time.

I would change the psu to the G2.