anyone go gym ?

manlykeweaver465

Not a gym rat but i do like a good pump from a workout.

i7 5960X OC 4.40Ghz II GTX 1080 Asus Stryx II X99S Gaming 7 MSI II 16GB Vengence DDR4 II 250GB Samsung 850 II 3x 1 TB HDD WD II 

Designer by Heart, Gamer by Blood

Send me a PM if you want a custom Profile Pic or Background!  --

If you like what I made you , share it with everyone In this thread Here!

The streets are my gym :D

No seriously I work in home and property maintenance so I get my daily exercise from cutting and lifting logs and such. 

I have been doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for about a year now. Im a 4 striped white belt. I missed a belt test due to an injury, which is why i dont have my blue belt. I dabbled with Muay Thai boxing for a bit. I'm more into the grapple arts since I was a wrestler in high school 

I whitewater kayak aka back rape 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

36 minutes ago, PurplDrank said:

I have been doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for about a year now. Im a 4 striped white belt. I missed a belt test due to an injury, which is why i dont have my blue belt. I dabbled with Muay Thai boxing for a bit. I'm more into the grapple arts since I was a wrestler in high school 

Man, I started doing Jiu Jitsu at work, and while I have pretty damn good endurance, but holy shit that stuff leaves me gassed.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

13 hours ago, Statik said:

Man, I started doing Jiu Jitsu at work, and while I have pretty damn good endurance, but holy shit that stuff leaves me gassed.

Try to find an official BJJ gym. They will usually have alot to offer like kettlebells and crossfit or even Muay Thai. Here in the states a MMA gym membership is about as much as a crossfit membership, around the mid $150 a month range 

Yes I crush iron, for sure. I have a membership to a local gym and I work out 4 times a week.

I dont believe in unhuman muscles like Arnie Boy. Its disgusting. Those people usually have family problems as a child growing up, usually its their father never loved them. Just look at The Hulk and Arnie Boy. Its been proven, but of course there are some that get into for other reasons.

5 hours ago, PurplDrank said:

Try to find an official BJJ gym. They will usually have alot to offer like kettlebells and crossfit or even Muay Thai. Here in the states a MMA gym membership is about as much as a crossfit membership, around the mid $150 a month range 

I work out nearly every day, the BJJ is just an extra sport I do a few days a week at work. There is an official gym that a few guys attend for $80/mo, but I don't have the time, or budget right now.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

$80 is too much, you can hit the YMCA for $20/m if you know where to go and get a letter ;) otherwise $40/m seems to be the norm.

Usually go to the empty stadium and jogging only.

Never went to a gym before. 

But may consider one day.

The thing I am worried are the air and the air con inside of a gym...

Also I hate all those coaches trying to sell you any program...

I just wanna be alone... at least when I am working out... 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

On 5.10.2016 at 2:08 AM, Statik said:

Man, I started doing Jiu Jitsu at work

I think my coworkers would take objection to that.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

On 5.10.2016 at 9:12 PM, Canada EH said:

Its been proven

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

On 05/10/2016 at 0:31 AM, PurplDrank said:

I do MMA here in the UK

Damn its good.

Im stronger standing up but my technique on the ground is slowly getting better.

Keep up the BJJ though dude!

Don't forget to @me / quote me for a reply =]

4 hours ago, Urishima said:

I think my coworkers would take objection to that.

Haha. There's a combatants team at my work.

Gaming Build:

Peripherals:

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

I gym. 

I run 8.1mph for an hour every other day, and the in-between days I lift for an hour and twenty minutes.   Been doing that for almost a year.  Before that, I was running every single day with no lifting for who-knows-how-long. 

I use the company gym on week days (best $8 per month ever besides Netflix) and the much smaller free fitness center at my apartment complex on weekends. 

It's time for a new pair of running shoes. 

14 hours ago, Urishima said:

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Yes, once I used that word. ONCE!

I hit the gym today, but I was lazy. I just sometimes like watching the hot women. :)

Used to all the time i discovered i hated them. So i switched to activities like muay tai, rock climbing runing and biking

Now i really could use it been home bound do toa nasty concussion and need to get active again, sunlight botherx me too much so a gym would be nice, need money though

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

17 hours ago, JackHubbleday said:

I do MMA here in the UK

Damn its good.

Im stronger standing up but my technique on the ground is slowly getting better.

Keep up the BJJ though dude!

Yeah dude, keep at it. Study some of the things marcello garcia and Eddie Bravo do. They do no gi jiu jitsu which translates well to MMA. 

By the way go Hendo!! ;)

On 10/5/2016 at 5:16 PM, BestBOTEU said:

i work out 6 days a week but i dont lift much 

i do the same, 3 days cardio and 3 days weightlifting 

my reason for going gym really is just to release stress from college lol but yeah i get a good workout out of it xD

i have 2 1 hour PT sessions in the gym and try to run at least 2 but aim for 4 says a weeks about 5+ miles also do bouldering alot with my mate when hes about 

I lurk a lot

I hate it when people say "Go <place>". Whatever happened to the words "to" and "the"?