Is it safe to pay for a GPu every mounth?

ViruZ_HUN

Hi!

if i buy 290X i wont buy Bf4 becuze i will already get it in the package. but then i will only could play Bf4 soonest in december becuze i dont got all the money Yet.

So the most expensive part is 290X and i would ask if its safe to pay for a GPuU every mounth until its all is payed.

i would get it on this site: WWW.netonnet.se

and it says it costs 9999 SEK which is 1557 USD but its a preorder and the final price wont be so much becuze its to much:)

Sy my question is is it safe to pay for a computer part like this every mounth until i have filled the whole price?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Do you mean like buying the GPU on credit or something? What do you mean if its safe? 

sure. 

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

I've never heard of financing computer parts... And that price seems way too overpriced for a 290x.

Do you mean like buying the GPU on credit or something? What do you mean if its safe? 

yes yes i think. i dont really know how to say in english.

well i never ever bought before a computer product so its not fully payed but i dont want to wait untill demember to play Bf4 also i want to buy it now then in 24 mounths hopefully the GPU is payed, it may be fully payed sooner it depends on how much money i get from my job

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I've never heard of financing computer parts... And that price seems way too overpriced for a 290x.

Its not the final price, even the website says that. MSI have confirmed their 290x will cost 649 euro

also i live in sweden prices are different

It is safe yes, Netonnet is one of the best stores in Scandinavia (Bought my headset from there) But to be honest i wouldn't really want to pay 10000 SEK for a card that is basically the same as a GTX 780 or a titan.

I would go for this:

http://www.netonnet.se/art/dator/komponenter/grafikkort/nvidia-pci-e/msi-geforcegtx780oc3gbddr5/192256.7063/

this;

http://www.netonnet.se/art/dator/komponenter/grafikkort/nvidia-pci-e/gigabyte-geforcegtx7803gbrev20/193505.7063/

or this:

http://www.netonnet.se/art/dator/komponenter/grafikkort/nvidia-pci-e/asus-geforcegtx7803gbdc2oc/191678.7063/

If you check out some cheap cd-key sites you can get battlefield 4 for around 50 usd (320 SEK) Which is gonna be WAY less than 10000 SEK.

Also all the features coming out for the Nvidia card is brilliant!

Edit: The price will probably be somewhere around 7000,- when it comes out if the 649 euro mark that you mentioned is correct.

Edited by crunzaty

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

yes yes i think. i dont really know how to say in english.

well i never ever bought before a computer product so its not fully payed but i dont want to wait untill demember to play Bf4 also i want to buy it now then in 24 mounths hopefully the GPU is payed, it may be fully payed sooner it depends on how much money i get from my job

Then yh sure I don't see anything wrong with that as long as the store is trust worthy then its fine. 

It is safe yes, Netonnet is one of the best stores in Scandinavia (Bought my headset from there) But to be honest i wouldn't really want to pay 10000 SEK for a card that is basically the same as a GTX 780 or a titan.

I would go for this:

http://www.netonnet.se/art/dator/komponenter/grafikkort/nvidia-pci-e/msi-geforcegtx780oc3gbddr5/192256.7063/

this;

http://www.netonnet.se/art/dator/komponenter/grafikkort/nvidia-pci-e/gigabyte-geforcegtx7803gbrev20/193505.7063/

or this:

http://www.netonnet.se/art/dator/komponenter/grafikkort/nvidia-pci-e/asus-geforcegtx7803gbdc2oc/191678.7063/

If you check out some cheap cd-key sites you can get battlefield 4 for around 50 usd (320 SEK) Which is gonna be WAY less than 10000 SEK.

Also all the features coming out for the Nvidia card is brilliant!

..... okay i already Said 9999 SEK is just the preorder becuze even the website dont know how much the card will cost so thye put 9999 SEK becuze that is what they think its max worth is.

But the price on MSis 290x will be 649 euro (around 5600 SEK) also a 780s price. and i am intrested in dat card + i get bf4 to it. i saw some benches today and 290x punch 780 in the most games

Then yh sure I don't see anything wrong with that as long as the store is trust worthy then its fine. 

ohh yes its trusted its one of the most trusted ones in sweden.

i was thinking about that they higher the price and i need to pay more. that kind of issues. i am not made of money and i dont want something happend wrong then i need to pay more. okay this sounds foolish but i never did something like this:D

..... okay i already Said 9999 SEK is just the preorder becuze even the website dont know how much the card will cost so thye put 9999 SEK becuze that is what they think its max worth is.

But the price on MSis 290x will be 649 euro (around 5600 SEK) also a 780s price. and i am intrested in dat card + i get bf4 to it. i saw some benches today and 290x punch 780 in the most games

You have to remember that the price when the card comes out will be higher than the euro price that is given. You can take the price they are giving and adding around 25% (Same as we get in Norway). Which would mean the card would be around 7000 SEK +/- the BF4 bundle.

The Swedish price is always the same as in Norway so i would guess 25% if we/you we're lucky.

Edit: Also if you see on the site you usually have to pay up to 10% extra for paying monthly. But you can see for yourself:

http://puu.sh/4TshC.png

Edited by crunzaty

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

You have to remember that the price when the card comes out will be higher than the euro price that is given. You can take the price they are giving and adding around 25% (Same as we get in Norway). Which would mean the card would be around 7000 SEK +/- the BF4 bundle.

The Swedish price is always the same as in Norway so i would guess 25% if we/you we're lucky.

okay we will see. if the price i fine i get it. if its bad i will get a 780 or dual 280xes

but really hope for the 290x, i hope AMD wont take the prices to high, what i know AMD is not that kind of company, if u saw 7990 it cost a 780s price and the preforence is better then 780s what i know

okay we will see. if the price i fine i get it. if its bad i will get a 780 or dual 280xes

but really hope for the 290x, i hope AMD wont take the prices to high, what i know AMD is not that kind of company, if u saw 7990 it cost a 780s price and the preforence is better then 780s what i know

We'll hope for the best^^

The prices might be a bit higher than people think, but i have to be honest. I'm happy i chose Nvidia this time, The things that is coming out is making it so much better for me :)

My best advice is if you don't have the money, don't buy it, even if you have a credit card.  I use my credit card for a lot of things, but I can also pay for it every month.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Viruz... You've been posting these "should I buy X" threads for like a year now, and every time a new flagship GPU comes out you change you profile picture to a picture of that one and start posting about it instead. At this stage my advice would be to just buy something, and play BF4 instead of creating these threads lol.

Hi!

if i buy 290X i wont buy Bf4 becuze i will already get it in the package. but then i will only could play Bf4 soonest in december becuze i dont got all the money Yet.

So the most expensive part is 290X and i would ask if its safe to pay for a GPuU every mounth until its all is payed.

i would get it on this site: WWW.netonnet.se

and it says it costs 9999 SEK which is 1557 USD but its a preorder and the final price wont be so much becuze its to much:)

Sy my question is is it safe to pay for a computer part like this every mounth until i have filled the whole price?

Sure it's safe^^ especially on sites like netonnet or dustinhome. But it's going to be a bit more expensive unless it's interest free payments.

As long as you pay the bill every month there should be no problems :P

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Sure it's safe^^ especially on sites like netonnet or dustinhome. But it's going to be a bit more expensive unless it's interest free payments.

As long as you pay the bill every month there should be no problems :P

it would be more expensive with 16 SEK, if i pay 233 SEK every mounth

My best advice is if you don't have the money, don't buy it, even if you have a credit card.  I use my credit card for a lot of things, but I can also pay for it every month.

i want to play BF4, and if I get that AMD card then i shoud not get Bf4 now on origin. but 80% says that its safe so i think i might to it, will research how this is going more on google

Viruz... You've been posting these "should I buy X" threads for like a year now, and every time a new flagship GPU comes out you change you profile picture to a picture of that one and start posting about it instead. At this stage my advice would be to just buy something, and play BF4 instead of creating these threads lol.

And u point being? well okay i know i posted ABOUT LOTS OF GPUS and other hardware. i am not new into computer gaming but i am new into computer hardware and building. But this is not the end, when i am prepared to buy i will ask some more to be safe, i will go in every detail. i dont want to make something wrong while building it thats why i will ask. If u dont like me threads dont click on them. only thing you are doing is goinf on my threads and say " ogg Viruz... this is ur 200000 threads about ur PC. So who cares be happy that i am asking and dont try things which will brake for example a 500 euros GPU or CPU or whateva

NVM

Then show some patience and wait. What kind of person puts down a 2 million dollar down payment for a 500k house when he can't even afford to pay the 500k?

I think buying anything before you know anything about it isn't a smart choice. Just wait for another week or so for the card to come out and see how it performs. I highly doubt it's gonna be sold like crazy!

I think buying anything before you know anything about it isn't a smart choice. Just wait for another week or so for the card to come out and see how it performs. I highly doubt it's gonna be sold like crazy!

i will do that i just asked if its safe to do?

Then show some patience and wait. What kind of person puts down a 2 million dollar down payment for a 500k house when he can't even afford to pay the 500k?

i will ofc wait untill the real benchmarks in games and the final price.

i will do that i just asked if its safe to do?

i will ofc wait untill the real benchmarks in games and the final price.

Honestly, now with the GTX 780Ti being released you should just hold off. Supposed to be faster than the Titan according to Nvidia but who knows the price.