Add Star Trek Online as a sub forum or ARC username in the contact area

♠FlamieMeister♠

I think this would be a great thing to add to the forum. Not only would we have 1 game with star, but 2 games with star! Also, ARC usernames would be great to have.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

Star trek online doesn't have enough presence I feel to warrant it really at all...

Honestly, star citizen which has its own section already is all but completely dead on here.

Don't get me wrong, I logged over 350 hours on STO, but... Its just not as popular as it used to be.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

the problem with adding subforums for pretty much anything is that it's always the question of what makes this one thing much more important than all the other things that it deserves its own place.

and remember, whatever numbers you find, remember the GPU section is the second most active one after off topic (because we like our shitposts and chatter threads in there.) and the majority of threads in that subforum are "GPU X vs GPU y" threads, which would indicate that that specific question should get its own little corner as well :P

Should we add a Battlefield section, a CoD section, a Civ section, etc as well? The only reason that there is a Star Citizen section is that the LMG crew are (were?) very interested in SC, and there is an official LTT group for it. You are welcome to post STO content in PC gaming and Looking for Group, as appropriate, but we will not be creating a dedicated subforum for it.

HTTP/2 203

Would adding an ARC username in contact info be cool though

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

36 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

May as well add the username for every single video game known to man... Star Trek Online is shitty minuscule MMO. 

11 hours ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

You can as well add that info in your sig or About Me section.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv