I need a AM3 motherboard

So I need a motherboard that has M.2 that supports AM3+ Socket please and it must have 4 ram slots DDR3 please it must be shipping to australia and cant be more than 100 AUD Unless its a CPU and Motherboard Combo if it is it must have a FX 4 Core processor

Not possible. The new ASUS TUF Sabertooth 990FX R3.0 Motherboard have it but its like 349 dollars. I would go with new platform. 

Magical Pineapples

Just now, MrUnknownEMC said:

Not possible. 

ok then do you recommend any motherboards? with the same specs minus the M.2

Just now, BlazedHardware said:

ok then do you recommend any motherboards? with the same specs minus the M.2

Sorry, go back to original post. I have edited it. 

Magical Pineapples

2 minutes ago, MrUnknownEMC said:
i̶͇͚̱̱͕n͚v̰͓͖͞o̧̮̫͈ͅḵ̗͉̣̰e̲̠̜ ͉̳͈͕͚̹̕ͅt͏̘̥̬h̫̞̥e̜̱̼̤̬̼ ..

Umm I have to go with AM3+ because my processor is FX 4300

1 minute ago, BlazedHardware said:

Umm I have to go with AM3+ because my processor is FX 4300

Im just saying you should save some money and switch to intel or wait AM4 as there is no point flushing your money down the toilet. 

Magical Pineapples

Just now, MrUnknownEMC said:

Im just saying you should save some money and switch to intel or wait AM4 as there is no point flushing your money down the toilet. 

umm I cant must be 100 I have the money but I dont want to go over 600 AUD for my whole build 

The FX4300 is actually worse than the Phenom II it replaced in some cases. I wouldn't spend a single penny on AM3 anymore. It'll be EOL as soon as Zen hits pretty much. 

Even H110 with an i3 would be much faster.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

dude I just NEED it its the 4 cores I dont care Even if it was like a pentium 2 with 10 cores all I care about are core because the work im doing is parelelized so I need 4 core so its not a bottleneck 

4 minutes ago, BlazedHardware said:

umm I cant must be 100 I have the money but I dont want to go over 600 AUD for my whole build 

So you are saying you were going to some how fit m.2 drive into your 600 AUD build ... Have look at example build below, you can chuck in a ssd for around 50 dollars as i saw one on sale on centrecom. You could also get more for your money by going second on GPU and some of the items. 

PCPartPicker part list: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/x6Ckf8
Price breakdown by merchant: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/x6Ckf8/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i3-4160 3.6GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($152.00 @ CPL Online) 
Motherboard: ASRock B85M-PRO3 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($82.00 @ CPL Online) 
Memory: A-Data XPG V1.0 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($65.00 @ IJK) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R7 360 2GB Video Card  ($139.00 @ CPL Online) 
Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.00 @ Mwave Australia) 
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($72.00 @ CPL Online) 
Total: $559.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-09-29 21:41 AEST+1000

Magical Pineapples

1 minute ago, BlazedHardware said:

Wow thanks I might actually go for the i3 but I already told the guy I wanted his 4300 (FX)

Then tell him you changed your mind. The FX4300 is a god awful chip. Never go lower than the FX6300.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Even that will be better than the FX4300. The 6300 and 8300 only saving grace is their Multithread capabilities. Plus I have heard you can really overclock the pants off of those Pentium chips.

34 minutes ago, BlazedHardware said:

dude I just NEED it its the 4 cores I dont care Even if it was like a pentium 2 with 10 cores all I care about are core because the work im doing is parelelized so I need 4 core so its not a bottleneck 

28 minutes ago, BlazedHardware said:

Wait im going for the Penium G3258

If what you are doing is really parallelized try going for a used dual lga 1366 board, and couple xeons.

That pentium is dual core withlut hyperthreading, and the athlon 880k is a better choice if you have parallelized workloads as it has four cores, and better multithreaded speeds.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

Doesn't really work like that. The amount of cores is irrelevant compared to the work those cores can do. One Pentium core is nearly worth 2 AMD athlon cores. For example a Athlon 860 is only about 30% faster than the G3258 in multithread. Given then Pentium uses much less power and can overclock to well over 4Ghz you'd see more gains in the Pentium than out of the Athlons even in Multithread.

15 minutes ago, Bleed_4_Me said:

Doesn't really work like that. The amount of cores is irrelevant compared to the work those cores can do. One Pentium core is nearly worth 2 AMD athlon cores. For example a Athlon 860 is only about 30% faster than the G3258 in multithread. Given then Pentium uses much less power and can overclock to well over 4Ghz you'd see more gains in the Pentium than out of the Athlons even in Multithread.

If you are looking to reply to someone use the quote button so they get a notification.

If you have large parallelized workloads single core speed doesn't matter, it is all about the multithread speed, which takes into account single thread speed.

Yes you do see a higher gain be overclocking the pentium, but even an overclocked pentium cannot even beat the multithreaded performance of a stock 880k.

http://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Pentium-G3258-vs-AMD-Athlon-X4-880K/2434vsm121029

Just because the pentium can oc higher then a 6950x compared to the stock speed, that wouldn't make the pentium better. Gains due to overclocking are pointless.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

17 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

If you are looking to reply to someone use the quote button so they get a notification.

If you have large parallelized workloads single core speed doesn't matter, it is all about the multithread speed, which takes into account single thread speed.

Yes you do see a higher gain be overclocking the pentium, but even an overclocked pentium cannot even beat the multithreaded performance of a stock 880k.

http://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Pentium-G3258-vs-AMD-Athlon-X4-880K/2434vsm121029

Just because the pentium can oc higher then a 6950x compared to the stock speed, that wouldn't make the pentium better. Gains due to overclocking are pointless.

Yeah sorry I forgot to do that.

Nah you are right the MT capabilities do make them a killer chip for that price. I stand Corrected.
Maybe look at one of those 8 core 16th Xeons for a hundred bucks. Pitty the boards are still expensive.