game woudl not start crash at start

m2234323

For the overall comparison between 480 and 1060 I personally lean towards a 1060 6GB. Despite what many say the 970 is no bad card btw, but wouldn't buy a new one now, unless the price would be really good.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

12 hours ago, Gonio said:

For the overall comparison between 480 and 1060 I personally lean towards a 1060 6GB. Despite what many say the 970 is no bad card btw, but wouldn't buy a new one now, unless the price would be really good.

would this work http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125879

and do I sell the one I have now or waite for it to come and what to do if it do not sell on ebay

and wow I have lot of cpu bound game some are high cpu usage and get no impovment then the intel gpu and 2 need the gpu or get like 5 to 15 fps

and wow reference are loud with high gpu demand game max it out and I get like 61 % fan speed

I realy have bad luck when I was plan to buy the computer the card I got was one of the only one in stokc and gt1060 was not out and non reference was not instokc and it was in low stock

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 6:13 PM, Gonio said:

what do you think

Gigabyte is overall fine, but if the cost difference isn't to big could also check EVG, MSI or Asus that I overall prefer over Gigabyte. All are overall good brands btw. For EVGA search one with the ACX 3.0 coolers, MSI the Gaming series and Asus the Strix. All have other types aswell, but for this gen these coolers are overall best. I personally like EVGA or MSI best since they seem to have the overall most quiet coolers from the mentioned brands. But others arn't bad also. The MSI Armor has a nice look aswell in my opinion, but is a louder cooler then the Gaming variants.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

14 minutes ago, Gonio said:

Gigabyte is overall fine, but if the cost difference isn't to big could also check EVG, MSI or Asus that I overall prefer over Gigabyte. All are overall good brands btw. For EVGA search one with the ACX 3.0 coolers, MSI the Gaming series and Asus the Strix. All have other types aswell, but for this gen these coolers are overall best. I personally like EVGA or MSI best since they seem to have the overall most quiet coolers from the mentioned brands. But others arn't bad also. The MSI Armor has a nice look aswell in my opinion, but is a louder cooler then the Gaming variants.

strix cost too much for me and will not fit in the case  260$ Is what I am look for

what do I do if the rx480 do not sell on ebay

this is what I here in the game

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 8:55 AM, Gonio said:

how to look for good review

Suggest you make a seperate thread about that to ask for a wide opinion from everyone. So many possible places and also depends on preferences. A site I personally like much because I want to read (but is in NL) is hardware.info. They have overall decent tests that gives good comparing ideas for overall user scenario's + they also do sound lvl tests for hardware and other interesting stuff like frametimes. Obviously I also look vids like from LTT ( allthough there is less comparing these days).

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

4 minutes ago, Gonio said:

Suggest you make a seperate thread about that to ask for a wide opinion from everyone. So many possible places and also depends on preferences. A site I personally like much because I want to read (but is in NL) is hardware.info. They have overall decent tests that gives good comparing ideas for overall user scenario's + they also do sound lvl tests for hardware and other interesting stuff like frametimes. Obviously I also look vids like from LTT ( allthough there is less comparing these days).

how big of diference is it did you watch the video will any of them be quiter then reference gpu

Almost anything is quieter and better performing then the reference coolers. Just take something aftermarket cooled with dual fans atleast. But it's to hard for us to tell how big the difference is since this depends on load and also your own noise perception + we have to be standing there in the room. The vid can give an idea, but it's only a indication.  A difference of only 4-6 decibel can already be huge difference.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list