game woudl not start crash at start

m2234323

I do not know which fourm window  pc gaming orTroubleshooting           

I try 2 of my 6 game and they crash at the same stop when starting the game

city skyline and plant coaster

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/nwXLPs

was working the day before did not change anything

Try updating all drivers. Also, verify the game files. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

5 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

OR he might have drivers installed that fight with each other i faced similar problems when i changed from amd to nvidia and nvidia to amd and forgot to uninstall the drivers before i installed the new ones :D
Also the game settings might be causing that, try changing their settings to default if its possible outside of the game, or repair them, or reinstall :) 

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

5 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

Did that no update available and the game work yesterday just fine I think the pc is not stable 

1 minute ago, Gonio said:

You also didn't OC the GPU? If it is OCed try on stock settings.

No just increased power target 

3 minutes ago, bughtoo said:

OR he might have drivers installed that fight with each other i faced similar problems when i changed from amd to nvidia and nvidia to amd and forgot to uninstall the drivers before i installed the new ones :D
Also the game settings might be causing that, try changing their settings to default if its possible outside of the game, or repair them, or reinstall :) 

The issue is the game work yesterday and did not change anything just wake pc up from sleep and watch some YouTube then went to play game 

Just now, m2234323 said:

The issue is the game work yesterday and did not change anything just wake pc up from sleep and watch some YouTube then went to play game 

Reboot :) 

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

Just now, bughtoo said:

Reboot :) 

I should not have to reboot every day 

6 minutes ago, m2234323 said:

I should not have to reboot every day 

That is true, but maybe your drivers/pc just might be stuck in a loop that he cant get out of :) Its a troubleshooting step, if it works afterwards and you let it sleep agian through the night and you cant play again you can rule out this and look further :) 

As a guy who works with computers each day, work, home, family etc. and troubeshoots a lot this is the most underrated troubleshooting step :) Reboot helps 60% of the time :) 

5 minutes ago, bughtoo said:

That is true, but maybe your drivers/pc just might be stuck in a loop that he cant get out of :) Its a troubleshooting step, if it works afterwards and you let it sleep agian through the night and you cant play again you can rule out this and look further :) 

As a guy who works with computers each day, work, home, family etc. and troubeshoots a lot this is the most underrated troubleshooting step :) Reboot helps 60% of the time :) 

I mean I. Been have this issues show up very often but usually ther is a update that I do and then it work 

and my Mac have issues so similar that I have to reboot if to very often 

2 minutes ago, m2234323 said:

I mean I. Been have this issues show up very often but usually ther is a update that I do and then it work 

Oh okey then. Would you be so kind and try it and not rule it out without trying? :) 

PS: i hope it resolves the problem i so want to tell you i told you so :D:D:D

2 minutes ago, bughtoo said:

Oh okey then. Would you be so kind and try it and not rule it out without trying? :) 

It work the game load will now quit game and sleep and then wake up and try again 

24 minutes ago, m2234323 said:

No just increased power target 

You mean you gave more power to GPU? if yes still try stock settings then.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

4 minutes ago, Gonio said:

You mean you gave more power to GPU? if yes still try stock settings then.

it was msi after burner that casue the game to not lanch fell stuck I am using it for bether fan profile

11 minutes ago, m2234323 said:

It work the game load will now quit game and sleep and then wake up and try again 

um it work  the game load just fine msi after burner is what cause it to not load I was using  because of talking in this topic

Only had a quick glance at that post, but if your CPU fans are the cause of that noise, why not RMA it or swap it for a different one. EVGA, MSI and Asus have overall some decent coolers.

Also you can adjust fan profile without the need for more powah if I follow your story correctly.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

16 minutes ago, Gonio said:

Only had a quick glance at that post, but if your CPU fans are the cause of that noise, why not RMA it or swap it for a different one. EVGA, MSI and Asus have overall some decent coolers.

Also you can adjust fan profile without the need for more powah if I follow your story correctly.

it is not cpu fan it is my system fan and gpu fan test it

too later to rma  and it would test fine for them

my only option is to sell it on ebay

Sorry ment GPU fans. But a 480 isn't out that long. You should still have warranty on that if your fans are making more noise then normal?

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

3 hours ago, Gonio said:

Sorry ment GPU fans. But a 480 isn't out that long. You should still have warranty on that if your fans are making more noise then normal?

I just look it up replace ment only  so my only opton is to sell on ebay  at lease now it Is only loud when gaming

what is a good rxr80 to get

EVGA, MSI and Asus have overall decent cooler options. MSI has the gaming series what is a good and silent one. Asus Strix is louder but still a good one aswell. EVGA has good coolers with he ACX 3.0. The EVGA and MSI seem this gen to be a bit more silent then Strix.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

16 hours ago, Gonio said:

EVGA, MSI and Asus have overall decent cooler options. MSI has the gaming series what is a good and silent one. Asus Strix is louder but still a good one aswell. EVGA has good coolers with he ACX 3.0. The EVGA and MSI seem this gen to be a bit more silent then Strix.

how about xfx and how to decide 4 vs 8 gb

Would go with 8GB for the 480 if the extra cost isn't to big (similar situation with overall RAM for CPU being 8 vs 16GB). It's overall not much difference, but some headroom for future is never bad. Games requirements keep increasing over time and currently thats happens relative fast...

Havn't used XFX for a while, but had overall good experiences with them. I don't know how well the current coolers of them are, and don't have them in a test here.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

6 hours ago, Gonio said:

Would go with 8GB for the 480 if the extra cost isn't to big (similar situation with overall RAM for CPU being 8 vs 16GB). It's overall not much difference, but some headroom for future is never bad. Games requirements keep increasing over time and currently thats happens relative fast...

Havn't used XFX for a while, but had overall good experiences with them. I don't know how well the current coolers of them are, and don't have them in a test here.

it is hard to decide if I should go with rx r80 like xfx or gtx 1060 or 970