looking for a program

nickpc

I'm looking for a program that tell other programs to open when windows starts 

for example: I can have chrome open when windows starts and other programs like that

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP

CCleaner, I know you can control startup but not sure if you can choose start up tho

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

To have program startup when you login to your account, simply place a shortcut in the "Startup" folder in found in the Start Menu :)

the built in scheduler, it is called task scheduler, and you can make it do nifty things; for example back when it would take 2-3 mins for the computer to start up after login, I would have the system login automatically on boot, then run a windows function that locked the screen, so it would continue loading everything in the back ground, while remaining secure. when I got back for the coffee machine, everything would be loaded.

msconfig.exe

task manager

the "Startup" folder

Can you explain that a little more i too am interested and cant find "Task Manager" when I open up Msconfig

Edit* Forget it Task Scheduler does what I want.

the built in scheduler, it is called task scheduler, and you can make it do nifty things; for example back when it would take 2-3 mins for the computer to start up after login, I would have the system login automatically on boot, then run a windows function that locked the screen, so it would continue loading everything in the back ground, while remaining secure. when I got back for the coffee machine, everything would be loaded.

Can you use it to close programs too? Or press certain keys?

Can you use it to close programs too? Or press certain keys?

not press keys, but close programs and everything. actually if you new the call windows used for key presses, or made a batch script that did it for you, yes would be fine.

the "Startup" folder

For added control just add a number to the name of the program(s) to control the starting order of those programs you drop in there, a shortcut preferably.  Can even make startup scripts (bat/cmd files) with delays for a finer and smoother startup. All of that is free and comes with your system.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.