Envy! With New Caselabs Mercury S8! Updated 13/09/2014!

the pokemon kid

I love it! After I picked my red and black theme, I wished I had went green and black... Now you make me want to order stuff now lol. Great job though :)

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

I love it! After I picked my red and black theme, I wished I had went green and black... Now you make me want to order stuff now lol. Great job though :)

Cheers man! I am very happy with the build so far! One of my favorite colours is green and I don't see many builds this colour.

That...is...beautiful :o

CPU: i5 3570k CPU Cooler: Hyper 212+ Mobo: Asrock Pro 4 Z77 GPU: Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 PSU: Seasonic G 650w HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB SSD: Kingston v300 Sound Card: Asus xonar dg MonitorAcer K272HUL, HP 22bw 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G400 Mousepad: Steelseries Qck+ Case: Corsair Air 540 Fans: 4x Noctua NF-P12 (saving up for more)

Urm, Im not sure on the RPM. They are all undervolted to 7V though.

If they are the quiet edition your temps are great, its a very good looking mod.

If they are the quiet edition your temps are great, its a very good looking mod.

They are the quiet edition of the fans. There was no point in buying the high performance just to under volt them...

That...is...beautiful :o

Why thank you dear sir

Just got some anti vibration rubber dampners and they are working a treat! Noticed that a couple of the fans were rattling a little.

Also, the mod/smart cable clips turned up from America. They make the build slightly 

This is like exactly what I am going for with my build, I hope it will be at least half as sexy as this is! :D Quick question, what did you use to paint the fan rings?

Check out my Build Log: Project Contrast

This is like exactly what I am going for with my build, I hope it will be at least half as sexy as this is! :D Quick question, what did you use to paint the fan rings?

I went bought some grey primmer off of ebay and then went down Halfords which is like a car parts and accessories shop and bought myself the green spray paint. I was checking to make sure it was a similar colour to the cable braid.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the new EVGA SLI bridge installed into the build! I only have one thing left to add to the build and that is the PSU sticker! The sticker paper is arriving tomorrow so I will get that printed and added ASAP!

11858931483_fbf0eb244e.jpg

New SLI bridge by Mat Teague, on Flickr

Yeah! It's awesome build but i would prefer white LED but green is okay too. But i wanted to ask what stickers you mean and where did you get those and is there different colors too, like red?

Yeah! It's awesome build but i would prefer white LED but green is okay too. But i wanted to ask what stickers you mean and where did you get those and is there different colors too, like red?

I made customs stickers for my PSU, I used matte self adhesive paper. You can get the file online from another forum. I posted the link on the last page or something...

I made customs stickers for my PSU, I used matte self adhesive paper. You can get the file online from another forum. I posted the link on the last page or something...

Umm, will you be so nice and give me the right paper address on amazon or ebay? Please... :)

Umm, will you be so nice and give me the right paper address on amazon or ebay? Please... :)

Very cheap stuff!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190676754079?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I cut the stickers out with a Sharp blade and a ruler. I then coloured the edges in with a black marker.

Sorry for off topic but what PSUs do you reccomend RM, AX, TX or something else from another companies

Sorry for off topic but what PSUs do you reccomend RM, AX, TX or something else from another companies

I own both the RM and AX power supplies. They are both great. not much in it really between them. I would always go for a modular power supply out of preference...

• 1 month later...

Well after a long amount of time and fine tuning I have finished my overclocking of the system! I haven't really had a huge amount of time because of loads of projects but here is my overclock for my CPU and GPU's. I have submitted my CPU overclock to the LTT overclock thread too! Very happy with 4.6ghz on 1.19V!

13290583804_d20116665c_z.jpg
Overclock by Mat Teague, on Flickr

Then I ran the Valley benchmark to see what sort of score I would get and I am very happy with these results! Very very happy!

Averaging FPS: 101.2

Average Score: 4234.3

Average Min FPS: 38.5

Average Max FPS: 180.

13290383943_ffcda603a2_z.jpg
benchmark by Mat Teague, on Flickr

Hopefully I can submit this to the build guides of the week thread and get it in there!

Nice build, whith all of that green the "HULK" comes to mind.

Intel 4670k, MSI Z97 Krait Edition, 2 x 4 Gbs G-Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz, CPU full W/C loop, Sapphire R9 290-flash to a 290x, Samsung 840Pro 128 Gb SSD, Seagate 1 Tb Hdd, Seasonic SS660x2 Platinum PSU, NZXT 2m white sleeved LED strip. 9 Fans all Corsair SP or AF except 1 80mm high speed for NB/VRM cooling. Corsair 750 full tower case.

• 3 weeks later...

That fat radiator:D but nice build

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Cheers man, it is pretty phat.

Also it was build log of the week!

I know what award i will earn when i will build my "dream mashine"

Award: "Finnaly built his PC after 1 year planning"

B)

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

i jizzed on my screen... wicked build man. 

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

• 4 months later...

UPDATE TIME!

After a lot of thought! I am changing the case which the parts live in! I have ordered a CaseLabs Mercury S8 and going to be adding a triple 120mm Alphacool NexXxos Monsta into it!

Stay tuned for more updates as stuff turns up and I start taking building in the new case!