Envy! With New Caselabs Mercury S8! Updated 13/09/2014!

the pokemon kid

Nicely done! Where did you get the ax850 custom badging? That really completes your build theme. I'd like to do the same for mine.

I found the sticker here. You would need to print it yourself if you are intending on doing the same...

http://www.overclock.net/t/1070408/custom-psu-sticker-thread/70

Oh ok cool, thanks. Did you just print it at home? Haven't read the thread yet. I think corsair has aftermarket colored badges but iirc they don't have white, which is what i'd want for my build.

Oh ok cool, thanks. Did you just print it at home? Haven't read the thread yet. I think corsair has aftermarket colored badges but iirc they don't have white, which is what i'd want for my build.

Yeh, I just printed it at home. I bought some matt self adhesive paper from ebay and printed it on my laserjet printer.

Also, changed my first post! It now includes a final parts list and all the photos from the build!

Yeh, I just printed it at home. I bought some matt self adhesive paper from ebay and printed it on my laserjet printer.

Also, changed my first post! It now includes a final parts list and all the photos from the build!

Awesome, thanks bro. Build looks great!

Looks amazing.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

looks good, but there's something about the cable management that's annoying me ._.

4770k | GTX 780 | 350D | 16GB RAM | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 750w PSU | Kraken x60 | Custom Sleeved Cables | ASUS PB287Q

Build Log 

looks good, but there's something about the cable management that's annoying me ._.

Is this the back or the front? The back cant be helped because of the sheer amount of cables I am having to use.

Is this the back or the front? The back cant be helped because of the sheer amount of cables I am having to use.

the front, I hunk it's due to the fact that the top gpu wires merge with the bottom gpu and they are routed pretty low down

4770k | GTX 780 | 350D | 16GB RAM | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 750w PSU | Kraken x60 | Custom Sleeved Cables | ASUS PB287Q

Build Log 

Dude that's sick! Kinda bummed about the 650D's window though, it's too small to see everything. The 750D has a better window for that build but whatever, awesome nonetheless.  :wub:

My Bilingual Tech Blog: www.bilingualtechnews.wordpress.com  / In spanish and english!

the front, I hunk it's due to the fact that the top gpu wires merge with the bottom gpu and they are routed pretty low down

This will hopefully look a little smoother when I get the Mod/Smart cable management bits. There is a cable clip and zip ties holding it at the moment which is making look a bit messy.

Could you make a tutorial of how you made the dual 120MM front? :)

Urm, I can do a short tutorial here for you.

• Took all the components out of the case and took the front panel off
  • Got two of the fans/ radiator and placed them where I would be making the cuts.
  • Grabbed a piece of cardboard and drew out a template making sure to have areas for the mounting holes. (Did this multiples times, you know. Measure twice, cut once.)
  • I then used the green frog tape to mask the hole area to make sure I didnt chip the paint etc.
  • I then took the template and drew round it marking the case where I would be making the cuts. ( you can see in the case modding picture the outline I drew)
  • I then took the fans/radiator and placed them where I drew it out to make sure again that it was drawn in correctly.
  • I then took my dremel with diamond cutting blades to the case and cut around the lines.
  • I then cleaned the cuts up with the grinding tool that comes with the dremel and sand paper.
  • I then placed the fans in position again and marked out the holes for the mounting holes.
  • I then drilled these out. After the first two holes per fan I was able to drill through the mounting holes of the fans.
  • I then added U channel mold around the cuts I had just made and glued them into place. 

Dude that's sick! Kinda bummed about the 650D's window though, it's too small to see everything. The 750D has a better window for that build but whatever, awesome nonetheless.  :wub:

I love the overall look of the 650D! The 750D is better for the side panel but I think that the front 5.25 drive bays look ugly as hell! Thanks

I have got an H100i and my 4770K on 4.6 Ghz at 186 mv Dynamic Offset. It's running at about 70-75°C

I have got an H100i and my 4770K on 4.6 Ghz at 186 mv Dynamic Offset. It's running at about 70-75°C

Well I havent tried moving it down any further simply because I cant be arsed... But it ran stable for 12 hours on 1.8v but errored at hour 14... This overclock is 24 hours stable on prime95.

68°C was my max but that was when I realized that I had my heating in my house on full. So it is probably more like 55-60°C max temp at a normal (non amazon) temperature. and it was off 1.2v. I will run prime a little later to see what sort of temps I get with a normal room temperature and the new voltage.

Thanks guys!

It is now running 24 hours stable on 4.6ghz at 1.9v! Now I am going to have a play with graphics card overclocks!

1.9 or 1.09?

God damn it, got it wrong again!

1.09v! 1.9 is for when I decide to cook breakfast...

For when your central heating goes off :)