Envy! With New Caselabs Mercury S8! Updated 13/09/2014!

the pokemon kid

awesome lighting and color. and i love the picture framing!  :D  gotta love that case ;) 

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

Aww, no white LED's! White LED's would have been PERFECT in this build! All of the green would just burst with vibrance! I vote change them to white! Other than that gorgeous build :)

In these photos the green LED's are very vibrant because I was taking the photos later at night and had to crank the ISO up on my camera. This is also why there is quite a lot of image noise in the photos.

my experience with this coolant is that it turned and awful off yellow after about 3-4 weeks, please post if you have same issue i wanna know if it were something i did wrong 

Mine seams to of stayed a nice green colour still. It is a little misty because of the bubbles. Ordered some biocide just incase they aren't bubbles...

How much did you spend on watercooling? I want to try it in a 650D but only one 780

I tried to spend in the region of about 350 pounds. Think I went over though! The graphics card waterblocks were the most expensive thing in the loop.

Have you given any thought to using UV cathodes instead of the green LEDs?? I have the same coolant in my build and it really looks good under UV light. Check the pics of my build, the link is in my sig. Everything looks greats o far!!

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

Have you given any thought to using UV cathodes instead of the green LEDs?? I have the same coolant in my build and it really looks good under UV light. Check the pics of my build, the link is in my sig. Everything looks greats o far!!

I did, I made the decision to go for LED's because I am not using UV tubing. I would have used it if I was using UV reactive tubing...

Heard that you don't get great results from just using coolant alone.

Please buy some black SLI bridge :D 

*Corsair 500r * Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4,3 Ghz * 4GB RAM * WD 1TB HDD * Samsung 840 Evo 120GB * MSI GTX 960 4GB * Asus Z97 AR *Corsair VS650 * #KILLEDMYWIFE

How much did you spend on watercooling? I want to try it in a 650D but only one 780

for a full water system with at least 2 rads and cpu and gpu blocks your looking at at least $800 mate once u factor in pump, tubing, coolant, fittings, res... adds up quick 

for a full water system with at least 2 rads and cpu and gpu blocks your looking at at least $800 mate once u factor in pump, tubing, coolant, fittings, res... adds up quick

lol ya. I just spent about the same for watercooling a 750D. I was going to do a 650D but I changed my mind and went with the 750D. I bought the blue version of you coolant, is it really bad?

lol ya. I just spent about the same for watercooling a 750D. I was going to do a 650D but I changed my mind and went with the 750D. I bought the blue version of you coolant, is it really bad?

if your refering to the ek premixed coolant my experience with the lime green is that it did turn into an off yellow after about a month, not sure as to why everything was new, cleaned, nothing else mixed in with it, not sure how the blue will turn out though i prefer to run clear coolant with coloured tubing, the clear coolant i've had in my loop for a year now is koolance's clear 700mL which is about $17AUS, haven't had a problem with it ever clouding so far and is still clear as.

if your refering to the ek premixed coolant my experience with the lime green is that it did turn into an off yellow after about a month, not sure as to why everything was new, cleaned, nothing else mixed in with it, not sure how the blue will turn out though i prefer to run clear coolant with coloured tubing, the clear coolant i've had in my loop for a year now is koolance's clear 700mL which is about $17AUS, haven't had a problem with it ever clouding so far and is still clear as.

Thanks!

Thanks!

also the tubing that i use which i can't recommend highly enough is Primochill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT, crazy name though you can bend this stuff forever without kinking it, stays clear over time, this i've personally realized, and comes in a variety of colours.

also the tubing that i use which i can't recommend highly enough is Primochill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT, crazy name though you can bend this stuff forever without kinking it, stays clear over time, this i've personally realized, and comes in a variety of colours.

Thats what I got :)

Thats what I got :)

Good work mate n' yeah if u have probs with EK's coolant switch over to Koolance's n' you'll be sweet, has worked flawlessly for over a year now for me! Good luck :)

Good work mate n' yeah if u have probs with EK's coolant switch over to Koolance's n' you'll be sweet, has worked flawlessly for over a year now for me! Good luck :)

Awesome thanks! What size tubing did you get? I got 1/2 3/8

Here is my most recent log mate which has links to it's full original log down the bottom of it if you wanna have a quick look see. Though to quickly answer your Q i went with 1/2 ID 3/4 OD

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/86110-650d-summer-refresh-complete/

The tubing size looks really nice. Awesome builds BTW

The tubing size looks really nice. Awesome builds BTW

Thanks mate yeah i'm happy with how it turned out was my first build which i put about 3 months of time and research into lol. If you have any Q's feel free to hit me up while your doing yours. Your working in a 650d as well aren't you?

Thanks mate yeah i'm happy with how it turned out was my first build which i put about 3 months of time and research into lol. If you have any Q's feel free to hit me up while your doing yours. Your working in a 650d as well aren't you?

I went with a 750D because of the better rad support. I got a XT45 360 and a ST30 240 witg some noctua fans that I may or may not try and hide lol. The cases are very similar though.

I went with a 750D because of the better rad support. I got a XT45 360 and a ST30 240 witg some noctua fans that I may or may not try and hide lol. The cases are very similar though.

oh yeah great choice yeah i do like the fact u can put a tripple in the top of the 750d plus the HUGE window looks epic. I would def. show off them noctua's, I have one for my cpu cooler in my server the colours do grow on you i like them!

oh yeah great choice yeah i do like the fact u can put a tripple in the top of the 750d plus the HUGE window looks epic. I would def. show off them noctua's, I have one for my cpu cooler in my server the colours do grow on you i like them!

It's just too big the case is too big for my desk so I dont get to show off all its glory!

It's just too big the case is too big for my desk so I dont get to show off all its glory!

should head down to a second hand furniture shop mate you can often find some really nice old large desks down there which just need a sanding and revarnish or restaining whichever you prefer. is a great cheap option. my desk is just large enough for me to have my 650d sitting on the far right hand side of it