TP link wifi card

natsuu

Hey guys just wondering is it dangerous to give your ip adress to tech support cause the tech support from tp-link sounded suspicious so jus wondering

Thanks

internal or external?

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

3 minutes ago, natsuu said:

Hey guys just wondering is it dangerous to give your ip adress to tech support cause the tech support from tp-link sounded suspicious so jus wondering

Thanks

You shouldn't need to call tech support to install and use a wifi card...

Whats the problem

TECH SUPPORT NEVER .., just post a question here in the form if you have a problem, nowadays it is hard to find a reliable Tech Support they just try to get as much money as they can even if they aren't scammers, paying money to tech support is not worth it in my opinion.

10 minutes ago, Windows 10 said:

TECH SUPPORT NEVER .., just post a question here in the form if you have a problem, nowadays it is hard to find a reliable Tech Support they just try to get as much money as they can even if they aren't scammers, paying money to tech support is not worth it in my opinion.

I agree unless

- There is a problem with the product and you need to rma

- You need something done that only the companys tech support can do(unlock an iphone for example)

- You have bought a buiness grade software or product and are paying for support, for example, dell pro support, red hat linux.